• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Cabana 'knott'ed!

Realizing the perks of being a Cabana, another one has joined the fold:

knott47!

Congratulations!
    To equate intelligence and wisdom with occupation is, at best, insulting.

grats
    sigpic

Current WIPs: 134 Undead (Mantic) + 46 Elves (Mantic) **the last plastic minis I plan to ever do**
    Next WIP: Infinity Bakunin

Comment

Congrats Knott47

If you are lucky they will give you a 47 pace head start before they start the chase
      "women are like minis - both are expensive hobbies, there's always better looking ones on the internet, many dont look so good with age. Only difference is minis are easier to strip" - Darklord

"If you love something set it free. If it loves you it will come back for revenge" - From the Reaper Dark Maiden box.

Comment

well done dude

Comment

nice knowing you mate, see you on the other side if you make it
          Peace James
          https://www.facebook.com/exilespainting/
          https://www.instagram.com/exilespainting/

Comment

Congratulations knott47

Comment

congrats knott! ^^
              "what color did you use, red with a black wash?"
              Current size of lead mountain: 3619. Painted: 743
              sigpic

Comment

Ok, the uniforms arrived but there's a slight problem. I ordered g-strings in island florals in dark colors but they sent various floresent man-kinis with go-faster stripes. You'll have to either take the old socks in the drawer in the chest by the toilet or choose one of the new ones. Did I mention they're pleather?

Congrats, BTW!
                Keeper quote: "I've got 10 inches, here!!"

Comment

Gzie!
                  In the flesh, on the phone and in your account..

Comment

grtz Knott 47
                    " Griffins could never get though doors because of their own ego"

"I like to ask questions, to keep learning, however people with big egos might not want to look unsure " - Heston Blumenthal

Comment

Comiserations, Knott. It won't last forever, they'll let you out soon.
                      The eyes!, the EYES!!

...tapping fingers impatiently...

Comment

Congratulations knott47.

A community driven repository aimed at the whole miniature painting community.
                        Contributions can be made directly in the Wiki or by contacting the admin team here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The concept of 'why' is way more important to understand than the question of 'how' (which is only ever a variation of 'get paint - paint paint')." - Orki, November 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by lizcam View Post
                          Ok, the uniforms arrived but there's a slight problem. I ordered g-strings in island florals in dark colors but they sent various floresent man-kinis with go-faster stripes. You'll have to either take the old socks in the drawer in the chest by the toilet or choose one of the new ones. Did I mention they're pleather?

Congrats, BTW!
                          Well I'm quite the man-kini enthusiast as it and if it's OK I'd like to bring my own man- two tone pink/purple, slightly too small, worn in the arse, ball displacing-kini (it's pleather so don't worry).

Cheers for all the comments, much appreciated

Comment

That'll do just fine. I think you're going to fit in well.
                            Keeper quote: "I've got 10 inches, here!!"

Comment

A bit late, but congrats!

Comment

Working...
                              X