• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me too

Comment

Everyone click my star!

Go on, you know you want to lol :grin
      "We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area" - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
      "I think they should all be topless, they're just more fun that way" - Vegascat
      "I once hit a guy in the face with a crap" - NeatPete
      "The doctor put me on a course of placebos," said the lady in the straw hat. "But I don't take them. I'm saving them all up for a mock suicide attempt."
      "Unleash a rancid potpourri of lunacy!" - Games Workshop Website.
      "I used to be Sheogorath but I took an arrow to the knee."

Comment

i thought to see, that was the green dots above your avatar pic... had no clue what the star was for, never clicked on that before. figured it was a reporting feature (callin' the sheriff or somethin')
        "what color did you use, red with a black wash?"
        Current size of lead mountain: 3619. Painted: 743
        sigpic

Comment

Congratulations War Griffon :)

And thanks Undave for explaining the mysterious star!
          MaGie Miniature Painting Blog
          MaGie Facebook page :)

Comment

Grats chuck!
            In the flesh, on the phone and in your account..

Comment

If I remember correctly, you do get some reputation points for being "Thanked", but you get more when people click the star - and yes, the star is for giving reputation to people. However, you have to spread it around a bit; you can't give rep to the same person over and over.
              To equate intelligence and wisdom with occupation is, at best, insulting.

Comment

Congrats WG! And nice to learn about a feature of WAMP previously unknown :)
                "Resin...I think I just threw up a little" - ARG
                I have not bought a miniature since Nov 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by War Griffon View Post
                  Thanks guys, I was hoping to slip through the net but you can't get much past Hinton
                  Not much.
                  To equate intelligence and wisdom with occupation is, at best, insulting.

Comment

Now he needs a robe and a cat of 9 tails so he can shuffle along and self flagulate like Monty Python.

Congrats Martyn!
                    Keeper quote: "I've got 10 inches, here!!"

Comment

Congrats and well done there WG !!
                      "Painting is so poetic, while sculpture is more logical and scientific and makes you worry about gravity" - Damien Hirst

Comment

Yep another milestone for War Griffon - well done mate

Comment

Congratulations War Griffon, very well deserved.

A community driven repository aimed at the whole miniature painting community.
                          Contributions can be made directly in the Wiki or by contacting the admin team here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The concept of 'why' is way more important to understand than the question of 'how' (which is only ever a variation of 'get paint - paint paint')." - Orki, November 2010.

Comment

Lots of great advice you've given here. Grats to you
                            sigpic

Current WIPs: 134 Undead (Mantic) + 46 Elves (Mantic) **the last plastic minis I plan to ever do**
                            Next WIP: Infinity Bakunin

Comment

Congratulations and definitely well deserved! Huzzah for the Griffon!

Comment

Working...
                              X