Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tonbo
    I love the free booter fig Ryan thanks.
    Good, I tried to find something in my collection you wouldn't have at the store, glad you like it. Now, PAINT IT!!

Comment

Scott, I'm gonna kill you.

I received the parcel last week and you sent me 4 blisters!!!

Apart from that, I'm very pleased with the minis you sent me, specially (believe it or not) with the PzIIIM.

Thank you very much, Scott. As soon as I get time enough I'll post photos.
      A Modeler in Paradise

Comment

You'll just have to deal with it Italaerei
        "Who needs weights? Animals don't lift weights, and animals are STRONG!"
        -Chuck "the Truck" Wallace

Comment

so getting 4 blisters is bad? am i missing something here?
          Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

We were supposed to send only three mini's. The instructions were pretty clear. I actually meant to send only the three but I must of goofed. I think I might have swapped the CMON Mini exchange bag for Italaerei's package.

Speaking of I got some nice mini's from CMON Mini Exchange. Stuff I'll NEVER paint, but good looking models. I still got UnDave's stuff to work on from the previous one. The highlight of that pack was the old empire wizard UnDave sent me. If any model looks like a scroll caddy it's this one!
            "Who needs weights? Animals don't lift weights, and animals are STRONG!"
            -Chuck "the Truck" Wallace

Comment

Heh, yeah I ended up with two of those guys due to a botched mail order shipment. I'll paint mine one day.....

...maybe...

Mods: Can we have a flying pig smiley please?
              "We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area" - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
              "I think they should all be topless, they're just more fun that way" - Vegascat
              "I once hit a guy in the face with a crap" - NeatPete
              "The doctor put me on a course of placebos," said the lady in the straw hat. "But I don't take them. I'm saving them all up for a mock suicide attempt."
              "Unleash a rancid potpourri of lunacy!" - Games Workshop Website.
              "I used to be Sheogorath but I took an arrow to the knee."

Comment

Don't worry Scott, I didn't mean to seem angry. It's just that when I opened the parcel I saw 4 blisters and I thought

- WTF? I sent Lizz 3 minis.

I ran to my PC and surfed to the WAMP mini exchange bases and then it was clearly stated. 3 minis.

Really, Scott, I'm delighted with the blisters but if you think you sent me the wrong parcel, just tell me and I'll send it back.
                A Modeler in Paradise

Comment

Working...
                X