Eldintux.........to.........ScottRadom
    ScottRadom.......to.......italaerei
    italaerei........to.......Lizcam
    Lizcam.......to.......Waghorn41
    Waghorn41.......to.......Darklord
    Darklord.......to.......Gluvzer
    Gluvzer.......to.......Tonbo
    Tonbo.......to.......Eldintux

So Pm the person you are sending TO and get their address. Pick 3 minis that you want them to paint. Make them stretch their skills by possibly giving them something they've never even thought about painting before. Send them off no later than The 1-29-09 (that's 29-1-09 for all you non-US people).

Once you recieve your minis post something here letting us know you've got them (it would be nice to know what you got as well and maybe even show pictures). As soon as the comp in progress is over the new comp will begin using the minis you got in the exchange. You DO NOT have to take part in the comp to be part of the exchange. Also, you DO NOT have to be part of the exchange to be part of the comp. You just choose one of your own minis to do that month.

When the comp starts you choose your mini (must be one from the exchange if you took part) and post your choice and the theme you have chosen for that mini here. Once you have announced the mini and your theme you can not change either the mini or the theme. After that it's normal comp rules.

When it comes to judging you will be judged on painting and how well you interperted your theme.

Have fun boys! Thanks for joining!
    Keeper quote: "I've got 10 inches, here!!"

Cool idea! Don't know if you care but Gluvzer and Tonbo are both Saskatoon boys. Saves them postage but makes the game less fun I think.
    "Who needs weights? Animals don't lift weights, and animals are STRONG!"
    -Chuck "the Truck" Wallace

Comment

No worries. Next time around I'll give 'em to someone off continent.

Comment

Roger, cool, he could have some interesting stuff in there.
        although this comp rule thing has confused me!!
        Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Yeah I get some Canadian Mini's.

Oh I think I have just the thing for Scott :twisted:

Comment

Originally posted by EldinTux
            Yeah I get some Canadian Mini's.

Oh I think I have just the thing for Scott :twisted:
            a booby trapped death kreig?

a gag?

your heart??
            Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Originally posted by Darklord
              your heart??
              I don't have one :)

Comment

Roger has had a flair up of his ME. It's nothing too serious but he's not going to be on line much until it's sorted so he wants to bow out of the exchange. I've changed the list to reflect this. Waghorn will now send to DL instead of Roger. He says he's sorry but it's for the best at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Darklord
                  although this comp rule thing has confused me!!
                  What's confusing, Brett? You gets your minis, look 'em over, choose one, figure out what you're going to do with it, say what you're going to do with then do it. Then we tell you if it worked or not. Simple enough.

Comment

the comp bit.
                    so you choose your own theme for whatever mini you decide to paint?

a small point but if the comp starts in a few days then some people will get a lot longer on them than others (which with the notoriously slow US airmail, could be a while)
                    could i suggest that the next monthly wamp competition is done as normal and the exchange one after that., giving enough time for everyone to receive their minis?
                    Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Eldintux since I am new here what is it that you normally paint? just to see if I do have any thing I can send you that would be out side of your box. Everyone let me know so there is no cheating... :?

Comment

That was the intention, DL. The next comp is normal and the exchange comp after that. When that comp is done we maybe look at another exchange. That would put the new exchange in like may-ish.

I didn't realise. I set this up so the comp is in the same month that I'm off to England. Guess I'll have to borroe Roger's paints.

Comment

@Tonbo

I never paint fantasy, and especially not dwarves ;)

Comment

Crap since I picked up three Confrontation Dwarves for this. Guess I will have to come up with something more challenging for you.

Comment

Oh Shiney shiney Confrontation Dwarves. Gimme Gimme Gimme :)

Oh you want me to paint something different. :(

@ Scott your figures sent today :)

Comment

Working...
                              X