Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• italaerei
    replied
    OK. Liz's minis were shipped yesterday. She should get them in a week or so.

Leave a comment:

• Darklord
    replied
    wives, always a constant threat to remaining alive, should come with warnings like cigarettes or sharp blades

Leave a comment:

• italaerei
    replied
    Originally posted by lizcam
    Pics of both please! And yes you are still in although I think everyone will understand if you can't enter the contest. I sent you a reply to your PM. Congrats!
    Mmm...I'll have to transfer photos form camera to PC :P

Leave a comment:

• italaerei
    replied
    DL, my house is crowded with all sort of things and I can assure you that my wife will kill me if I take my painting things out right now. Honest. ;)

Leave a comment:

• Darklord
    replied
    new boprns are no excuse for not entering. my youngest was born in the middle of iron painter (i would have preferred in the middle of hoospital but you cant have everything!)

Leave a comment:

• lizcam
    replied
    Pics of both please! And yes you are still in although I think everyone will understand if you can't enter the contest. I sent you a reply to your PM. Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• Darklord
    replied
    hards times in a way my friend but also very precious ones, there is something about the innocence of a child that fades away a little as they get older (although you dont love them an less of course)

Leave a comment:

• EldinTux
    replied
    Congrats to all the new growing families. Glad you could make it Italaerei, good to see you again. - You think it's OK now I give it another2 or 3 months and you'll be frazzled :D

Seriously, congrats I'm glad everything went according to plan.

Leave a comment:

• italaerei
    replied
    The little one's doing fine. She eats, sleeps and ...well, she does the rest of usual things in a 4-weeks-old baby. My other child adores his sister, so no jealousy at the moment (thanks God for the little things).

I'm very tired most of the time. Though my wife is getting the hardest part (no feeding bottles for teh baby) i still lack sleeping time. My son is in trhe middle of the process of learning to call me at nights to be taken to the toilet, so I have to wake up 2 or 3 times every night and if I'm lucky I don't have to change his bed's sheets.

Apart from that, life's good for me. I've got a family who loves me, a job that pays my bills and a house to live in. Who cares about sleeping? ;)

Leave a comment:

• RogerB
    replied
    Congratulations for your brother and good luck to your sister. I hope everything turns out well. Quite the little creche your family has now, eh?

Leave a comment:

• Darklord
    replied
    hows the little one doing?
    my brothers just had his first 4 weeks ago and my sisters due twins in a few weeks although it could be this week as one baby is not growing properly

Leave a comment:

• italaerei
    replied
    I know, I know. No problem, DL.

Leave a comment:

• Darklord
    replied
    hey bud, congratulations on the little one , santa was a day early for you then! was just joking about the island, i live on an island!

Leave a comment:

• RogerB
    replied
    Welcome back, italerei! Oh, and Liz will be demanding pics of the baby. Not me, of course, not as I'm such a tough, macho guy who's only interested in sports and power tools. Err...

Leave a comment:

• EldinTux
    replied
    List is here http://eldintux.co.cc/wamp/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=246
    But I'm not sure if you've been bypassed yet?
    Check with Liz

Leave a comment:

Working...
X