• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

woohoo we lost the tail!
    Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Huh? Wha? :scratch

Anyway, I spoke to Liz and told her about the problem with the mini exchange. She said wait until the 29th January and if he's not been in contact then just skip him this time.
      The eyes!, the EYES!!

...tapping fingers impatiently...

Comment

If he doesn't show up that means that Scott sends to me. Hmmmmm. I wonder what HE will send me.......
        Keeper quote: "I've got 10 inches, here!!"

Comment

I doubt we'll here from Italerei in time. So get ready Liz. Smell that? Smells like Space Marines to me!

Also, mad props and big up's to Eldin Tux! I got my Wamp shirt, and my mini's today. Got a dwarf that looks like Tim from the Holy Grail, A chick with a gun (What range is she from) and an Ogre Maneater fig that I love. I was actually thinking of painting up an Ogre Army again and in storms this piece. Thanks very much sir, that was a generous helping of pewter!
          "Who needs weights? Animals don't lift weights, and animals are STRONG!"
          -Chuck "the Truck" Wallace

Comment

Fantastic, glad to hear everything arrived safely. The Chick with the gun I don't know, I got it from someone else and it's been knocking around my work table ever since.

The Dwarf is one of the few Dwarf wizards that GW produced in the 80's

Comment

Hi lads and girls,

I've been out of business for some time. My sister was born on December 24th and even before that I've been kinda busy so I've been unable to access the forums for anything. And it hasn't anything to do with living on a island :P

Scottradom contacted me via PM some days ago and I just replied the message, though I'm not sure if you finally put me out of the exchange (very logical) or not.

If I'm still in, I'm not sure who I'm sending the minis to, so I'd thank any help.

Life's not easy with a child and a baby around so, please, be patient. I'm lacking a lot of sleep time lately and I feel very dumb at times. I just hope it gets better in a couple months or so.
              A Modeler in Paradise

Comment

List is here http://eldintux.co.cc/wamp/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=246
                But I'm not sure if you've been bypassed yet?
                Check with Liz

Comment

Welcome back, italerei! Oh, and Liz will be demanding pics of the baby. Not me, of course, not as I'm such a tough, macho guy who's only interested in sports and power tools. Err...
                  The eyes!, the EYES!!

Comment

hey bud, congratulations on the little one , santa was a day early for you then! was just joking about the island, i live on an island!
                    Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

I know, I know. No problem, DL.
                      A Modeler in Paradise

Comment

hows the little one doing?
                        my brothers just had his first 4 weeks ago and my sisters due twins in a few weeks although it could be this week as one baby is not growing properly
                        Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Congratulations for your brother and good luck to your sister. I hope everything turns out well. Quite the little creche your family has now, eh?
                          The eyes!, the EYES!!

Comment

The little one's doing fine. She eats, sleeps and ...well, she does the rest of usual things in a 4-weeks-old baby. My other child adores his sister, so no jealousy at the moment (thanks God for the little things).

I'm very tired most of the time. Though my wife is getting the hardest part (no feeding bottles for teh baby) i still lack sleeping time. My son is in trhe middle of the process of learning to call me at nights to be taken to the toilet, so I have to wake up 2 or 3 times every night and if I'm lucky I don't have to change his bed's sheets.

Apart from that, life's good for me. I've got a family who loves me, a job that pays my bills and a house to live in. Who cares about sleeping? ;)
                            A Modeler in Paradise

Comment

Congrats to all the new growing families. Glad you could make it Italaerei, good to see you again. - You think it's OK now I give it another2 or 3 months and you'll be frazzled :D

Seriously, congrats I'm glad everything went according to plan.

Comment

hards times in a way my friend but also very precious ones, there is something about the innocence of a child that fades away a little as they get older (although you dont love them an less of course)
                                Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Working...
                                X