WELCOME - AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WELCOME - AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

READ THIS NOW! READ THIS NOW! READ THIS NOW!

Yes it's a brand new welcome from Brett and myself to the second home of the WAMP forum.

I'm not going to go into why we've moved again but suffice it to say we have much more control on what we do with the forum - hence the new calendar, front page etc.

As before keep sending in what you would like on the forum, and I'll just keep ignoring you :D

Just a couple of house keeping items:
    You should ALL go and check your profiles and update anything that needs it.
    Liz's avatar for instance is about 3 out of date :)
    Anyone who Brett or I transfered across will have the wrong email address & birthday. They will also need to update where their avatars are :)

As most of you will know I had some problems finding a new home for this forum, so if you search hard enough you'll probably find 6 copies of it in various stages dotted throughout the net, the only one that is being kept up to date is this one at http://wamp.servegame.org , so book mark this one and always come here.

Finally I haven't been able to test every possible combination of theme with all the add ons so if there is a problem then pm me.

Now go and enjoy yourselves :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Hooray the WaMP is back. Good job too as I was having withdrawal symptoms. :ola

Oh dear Tuxies disturbed the slime and the spiders are missing. :noidea:
    "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Comment

Originally posted by waghorn41
      Hooray the WaMP is back. Good job too as I was having withdrawal symptoms. :ola

Oh dear Tuxies disturbed the slime and the spiders are missing. :noidea:
      new slime and spiders are in the mail
      Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says " oh crap....she's awake!~

Comment

Hotdiggitydawg! :partytime

The spiders are "missing" as I released a number of Geckos.
        The eyes!, the EYES!!

...tapping fingers impatiently...

Comment

WWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm home!!!!!!!!!!
          Keeper quote: "I've got 10 inches, here!!"

Comment

Originally posted by lizcam
            WWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm home!!!!!!!!!!
            EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! She's home :devil:

Comment

:lmao:

Comment

Working...
              X