THE BIG MOVE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE BIG MOVE

OK if things go as well as they have been I hope to move us across to the new forum on Jan 1st.

BUT I AM GOING TO HAVE TO FREEZE BOTH FORUMS FOR A WEEK TO GET THE FINAL STUFF ACROSS.

So I'm going to lock this one midnight Xmas eve/day GMT and open the new one midnight New Year eve/day again GMT.

Thanks to everyone who has registered on the new forum, for all those who haven't you have til Friday. Then I'll register you and you'll have to sort it out once we get started.

In case you haven't got the address it will be:

http://wamp.servegame.org but http://www.eldintux.site50.net/wamp/phpBB2/ wil also work :)

Maybe post a list of those who've registered and those who've not and we can ritualistically hassle them until results acheived (RHTURA!).
    "Who needs weights? Animals don't lift weights, and animals are STRONG!"
    -Chuck "the Truck" Wallace

Comment

Nah I'll just make them 90 years old & live in India or something. Oh occupation .... hmmmm ..... suggestions?

Comment

pole dancer?
        Keeper quote: "I've got 10 inches, here!!"

Comment

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Like it!! Could you do with some pole dancers in the pub?

Comment

Sure could. What better than 90 year old pole dancers from India to clear a room of un-invted guests. Go for it!

Comment

currently registered are:
              Darklord
              Eldintux
              Highbulp Billy
              Scottradom
              Waghorn41
              Lizcam
              Wiccanpony
              Vern
              RogerB
              Manus
              Nigel C
              JesterUSMC
              matty1001
              Lolive
              Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Spoil Sport!!!!

Comment

:shock:
                  Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

What! closing at midnight on Xmas Eve - that means we won't be able to wish Liz a happy birthday on her birthday. Don't think she'll forgive you Tuxie.
                    "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Comment

It's ok Waghorn. I've come to grips with the fact that no one ever remembers my birthday. At least I know YOU will be thinking of me. And probably Roger to because I won't LET him forget. :D

Comment

I hadn't forgotten, if you're quick I doubt I'll get the forum closed down exactly at midnight - oh I had forgotten you're e few hours behind us and then there's Matty whom is on the 10th January so I need to make sur everything's up and running by then. Look I'll close the forum at midnight Xmas day GMT

Comment

Thank you Tuxie. You are an angel. :wub: :thanks :roses

Comment

You know I'd do anything for you darlin'

Damn posted again, how am I supposed to get all these posts across to the new forum if we all keep posting? :cry:

Comment

in case your wondering why you need to re-register now it is so we can port your stuff across. currently me and tux (well mainly tux!) are copying all the posts across to the new site so everything posted here will be on the new site. we need your usernames so we can attach the posts to the right people (otherwise me and tux get a very big post count!) and thus you keep your posts done here.
                              i have had to register two people so far - kallidon and italaerei . you guys will receive an email with your username (same as here) and new password. you can then change the password and update your details as you see fit. you will need to alter your birthdate as i had to enter one.

The new forum should give us even more usabliity and we thought it better to do it while we are still small and new than further down the road, so i hope you bear with us.
                              i never imagined 3 or so years ago when i set up my little ebay group it would have grown into this with such good people involved.

a special thanks to tux who has provided the no-how and behind the scenes hard work.
                              so tux, thanks
                              :thanks :thumbsup: :applause :aww :P :roses :mosh :footy :rock :cow
                              Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Working...
                              X