No announcement yet.

Fusion Kickstarter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Water set is just about done. Its been a right pain in the ass to be honest with some elements being comprised of 3 or 4 seperate pieces and that has cimplicated matters. THe photo below shows the completed casts though not the bridge. I had hoped to get that cast for the update too but its being the most problematic to cast (due to me insisting the underneath be properly arched like a real one!) and it will be remoulded for a third time. Its more work for me of course but important to give you a better product I feel.

Attached Files
    Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

• got a couple of add ons moulded too, plus a treasure chest which was actually the first thing I sculpted but wasnt on the Kickstarter as I couldnt cast it correctly at the time. Might throw it in as a freebie or add to the range post KS

Attached Files
      Last edited by Darklord; 28-06-2017, 01:43 pm.
      Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

• Cool beans!
        "Who needs weights? Animals don't lift weights, and animals are STRONG!"
        -Chuck "the Truck" Wallace

Comment

• Now that some of the sets have been cast, can we see how some of the completed setup options look assembled? Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by askenback View Post
            Now that some of the sets have been cast, can we see how some of the completed setup options look assembled? Thanks
            Ill get a few quick shots sorted next few days
            Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

• Nature Set done (well one still to finish and cast as you can see)

Attached Files
              Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

• Well the Range is now up on general sale at the wampstore. To celebrate we are offering 25% off the entire range until the end of Feb (see the site for the code). If your a backer then you have your own code anyway.

There will be more new additions coming to the range un due course but these are on hold until I have moved house and got some other things sorted.

And of course Fusion 2 is coming!

Would love to see any painted examples of the Fusion range
                Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

• Some of you might have seen this already but threezero studio used some of the steampunk bits to great effect

Attached Files
                  Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Working...
                  X