No announcement yet.

A new improved wamp is coming soon....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new improved wamp is coming soon....

Just to let you guys know i have purchased some sparkly new forum software to bring in some improvements that i was thinking of.
    We will be going over to vbulletin software which if you use cmon,wyrd or PB you will befamiliar with.
    The coolmini one is nearest to the one we will be using.
    I have also purchsed a cms system which means there will be a publishing ability available as well as blogs, etc.
    The process of transferring over should be a smooth one (the new site wont be active until its running right!) but i wanted to forewarn you just in case there are any hitches.
    All the post counts, threads etc will be transferred over too.
    Hopefully it will make your stay at wamp even more enjoyable and give you more features such as friends lists, creating user groups etc.

So bear with us and soon youll have all new buttons to press!!
    Shop at the Wampstore

I hope it has the submit reply button. Thats my favorite...

Hope it's easy to use. Still getting used to WYRD's new one. As long as all you fools are around, It'll do Brett, It'll do.

Comment

I hope to God it's easier for me to look at than the CMoN one is at the moment. The PB one is fine but I wish Chern would hurry up and add some more skins.
      "We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area" - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
      "I think they should all be topless, they're just more fun that way" - Vegascat
      "I once hit a guy in the face with a crap" - NeatPete
      "The doctor put me on a course of placebos," said the lady in the straw hat. "But I don't take them. I'm saving them all up for a mock suicide attempt."
      "Unleash a rancid potpourri of lunacy!" - Games Workshop Website.
      "I used to be Sheogorath but I took an arrow to the knee."

Comment

Very cool. Not that there's anything wrong with the forums as they are.
        To equate intelligence and wisdom with occupation is, at best, insulting.

Comment

I think I'll try out a blog. Sounds cool!
          "Who needs weights? Animals don't lift weights, and animals are STRONG!"
          -Chuck "the Truck" Wallace

Comment

Hope it's easier to navigate than the new CMON, I'm still struggling with that.
            "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Comment

soon youll have all new buttons to press
              Very good :lol:
              Oooh. That's a BINGO!
              This is grapeshot. This is what it does.

Comment

Originally posted by Undave
                I hope to God it's easier for me to look at than the CMoN one is at the moment. The PB one is fine but I wish Chern would hurry up and add some more skins.
                thats my main priority mate!!
                Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

in order to run the ne software we are moving to a new sever - the site may be down for a few hours on Saturday at midnight (GMT)
                  Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Not another change! I come her so little that I cant keep up! Everytime I rear my ugly head, things are a changin..

Comment

Johnny It will be a good change hopefully!!
                      Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Sexy. PB's forum is deffo one of the easiest ones to work on, so nicely. CMON's is still a bit clunky IMO, but better than the old one by a country mile...
                        CMON Gallery / Me on Putty&Paint/ Wamp Gallery / Black Hand Painting Blog
                        Originally posted by TheProdigalGamer
                        You people scare me

Comment

It will be the same software as pb and cmon though there is a new version coming out in a while which we will upgrade to then
                          Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

So it seems that a lot of the sites the I goto are going over to vbulletin.
                            Having seen the software, its "eh" ok, but for most users they will not see much benefit over phpBB, but whatever makes you job easier, I understand.
                            Cool.

Comment

hopefully with the cost of it!!
                              as long as it doesnt 'disuade you' from coming here!
                              Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Working...
                              X