Help promote WAMP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help promote WAMP

just a little request to you guys if you can help promote WaMP on other sites by adding us to your sig or maybe as your profile website page or even on your cmon submission site entry. Anywhere is great.
    I know some of you do but the more the merrier!! and would be appreciated if you do - our address is:
    wamp-forum.com

thanks,

Brett
    Shop at the Wampstore

Well I hope it doesn't get too big!

Wyrd blew up so much I don't even really hang out over there anymore. It's kinda sad for me :(

Comment

yeah wyrd did geta mass influx from the game which changed the site somewhat , i have no impending game systems planned so i dont think we are going to suddenly get over big but a few more members is always good - we always want fresh blood!
      Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Wyrd did change. Good for them, for sure! It was kind fo a hang out place with no real focus before -and that was cool- and now it's really focused in and dialed tigh onthe game and their mini's. Again, mad props to Nathan for getting it done, I think it's great! But it just isn't the same. And no IP! I loved the idea fo that thing!

Anyway, Brett, could you somehow do a little computer thingy where I could cut and paste a link into my sig's? I know you and Liz have them, but I don't know how to do that. I'll put it up immediately.
        "Who needs weights? Animals don't lift weights, and animals are STRONG!"
        -Chuck "the Truck" Wallace

Comment

Sorry for the thread-Jack... no more IP??? madness! Brett, how about a WaMP IP?
          Rent-a-painter at great rates!
          esterhuizensias@gmail.com

Comment

Yeah, I am very happy for Wyrd as well. Very good people over there and I am very proud of them continuing to maintain excellence.

I bet we see IP back in one place or another, but it sounds like Jim will not be running it. (Hinton hinted about maybe he would be taking it over) It's to iron to die!

Comment

We're talking about promoting WaMP and drift onto the topic of Wyrd. Interesting how things do that.

I certainly wish Wyrd all the best and hope their line continues to do well. The game seems to have caught on like wildfire. I don't really go there anymore, partly because it did seem to get a bit out of control and partly because...of other things.

And I certainly try to promote WaMP as much as possible; however, I don't really hang out at any other forums. I stop by CMoN once in a while (not very often) and post even less. Guess I'm just not very sociable.

Originally posted by NeatPete
              I bet we see IP back in one place or another, but it sounds like Jim will not be running it. (Hinton hinted about maybe he would be taking it over) It's to iron to die!
              Can't promise anything and I don't want to jinx anything or speak out of turn. We'll just say some ideas have been tossed around.
              To equate intelligence and wisdom with occupation is, at best, insulting.

Comment

@Scott - Wamp
                i think that should work
                Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Working...
                X