X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Agree. WaMP not W&MP
    Keeper quote: "I've got 10 inches, here!!"

Comment

Shane is working on an updated version of the logo when he gets chance (hes trying to do it while renovating his kitchen!) so you can have a look when its done.
      I actually like the W&MP it looks like an AND and a A (thats a confusing statement!) but we'll see. It would be purely for the Logo - the site is still WAMP in name if that makes sense?
      Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Originally posted by Springbok
        Will check the sizing for you Liz.. would it help if I send you the sizing in inches around " ze bust " area?
        What a gentleman, anyone else round here would be asking for her measurements.

She'd probably give them too :twisted:

As for W&MP Vs. WaMP; the ideas fine in principle but it just doesn't look like a word you can say. W&MP looks like W and MP whereas WaMP looks like Wamp, like you'd say it. It doesn't really make sense to change it just for the tshirts. We're WaMP plain and simple.

Maybe a little to heavy on the simple... :lolbash:
        "We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area" - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
        "I think they should all be topless, they're just more fun that way" - Vegascat
        "I once hit a guy in the face with a crap" - NeatPete
        "The doctor put me on a course of placebos," said the lady in the straw hat. "But I don't take them. I'm saving them all up for a mock suicide attempt."
        "Unleash a rancid potpourri of lunacy!" - Games Workshop Website.
        "I used to be Sheogorath but I took an arrow to the knee."

Comment

its a ploy to eventuall reduce the name to W thus saving more time for painting minis - there is method in my madness!!
          Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Working...
          X