No announcement yet.

NSPCC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you ever find out what that guy was talking about?
    Keeper quote: "I've got 10 inches, here!!"

Comment

• no, never got back to me yet!
      Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

• The signed book from Undave arrived, along with some bonus minis, the generous chap. A chaos sorcerer (the one with the two faces), a bloodbowl beastman mutant, a nordic-looking warrior and two squats. Nice!
        The eyes!, the EYES!!

...tapping fingers impatiently...

Comment

• Brett, have you heard from the receiver's of my minis? Have they arrived safely?
          The eyes!, the EYES!!

Comment

• they got the stuff roger although two got mixed up but both buyers ok about it.
            @ Liz, the numpty has left me negative feedback, never got back to me to say why it wasnt like in the photo so has cut his nose of to spite his face. really annoyed me, 238 stars and 100% then one numpty does that
            Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

• What's that story about?
              "Who needs weights? Animals don't lift weights, and animals are STRONG!"
              -Chuck "the Truck" Wallace

Comment

• The guy who bought the mammoth got it and claimed I'd done a switch-up on it. Says the one I sent wasn't the one in the picture. But when asked what the differences where and to please take a picture so we could have proof he never got back to Brett. I could have gone to his house and picked the damn thing up. He doesn't live all the far from here. But no word back and now he's left negative feedback on Brett's account.
                Keeper quote: "I've got 10 inches, here!!"

Comment

• watch out, if he used paypal he may wait until the last minute to do a cancel payment, thats how some of thes scammers work
                  Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says " oh crap....she's awake!~

Comment

• if he tries that i'll get half the mini painting world on his ass - blood red anyone
                    Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

• I think we could generate just enough money to get most of us over to the states to get that blood red :)

Now I'm sure I've got another mini we could put up for auction :evil:

Comment

• i think liz lives near him anyway
                        Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

• Originally posted by Darklord
                          i think liz lives near him anyway
                          Well surely that's punishment enough :slaps
                          "...but sorry looks like a primary school project!" - my best review yet! :thumbsup:

Comment

• Originally posted by Darklord
                            they got the stuff roger although two got mixed up but both buyers ok about it.
                            @ Liz, the numpty has left me negative feedback, never got back to me to say why it wasnt like in the photo so has cut his nose of to spite his face. really annoyed me, 238 stars and 100% then one numpty does that
                            D'oh! Busy day at the post office it was, no room to swing a cat.
                            The eyes!, the EYES!!

Comment

• it could have been me that gave you them wrong! luckily some ebayer are more understanding than others!!
                              Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

• I'm just glad they got there safe and sound, eventually.
                                The eyes!, the EYES!!

Comment

Working...
                                X