NSPCC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSPCC

As its getting near Christmas we thought it a good time to do our bit for those less fortunate than ourselves and raise some money for charity.
    So us here at WAMP (Wargames and Miniatures Paradise)have chosen to support the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (NSPCC)
    http://www.nspcc.org.uk/
    We chose this as it is a well respected organisation that helps children in many ways, notably through the childline project. My wife's mother is also an active member so we thought it nice if we could do something for her local area and the charity as a whole.

What we are doing is simple, on December the first we will be auctioning off items donated to raise funds. And this is where we want as much help as possible.
    Ideally we are looking for painted miniatures to auction, but also donations of unpainted mini's maybe brushes or codex's, anything that helps raise funds.
    Even if you wanted to paint something but didnt have the time then donate the promise of painting a mini.

So if you can help us raise as much as possible then we would appreciate it.
    If you can then you can either just let us know
    Here's hoping you can help

Brett
    Shop at the Wampstore

I've got to get some photos sorted out of the stuff I'm donating. Will I need to send them to you or what?
    The eyes!, the EYES!!

...tapping fingers impatiently...

Comment

yes please roger. by sunday if you can mate

just to update further. Brian (miamiburton) did promise some mini's for the auction but wasnt able so instead has kindly donated $35 to the cause, so thanks mate.

i'll do a final check in the next couple of days to make sure i have everything i need from everybody
      Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

I need to get you my stuff and the people I got together. I was hampered a bit by the recent issues with the Forum of Doom but that's sorted now.
        Keeper quote: "I've got 10 inches, here!!"

Comment

I'm getting the photo of the poster sorted tomorrow then I'll send it to you, plus the listing blurb.

Comment

cheers guys, im trying to finish this dwarf, woke up this morning with full on flu and a swollen lip from where i bit it the other day, couple that with stop smoking tablets that induce nausea and its going to be a struggle to get done, as im away saturday!! but i'll get there, and the base is kinda fun experiment
            Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Hello - put all my info in the Ebay group

Cheers

Jon
              Oooh. That's a BINGO!
              This is grapeshot. This is what it does.

Comment

Cheers Jon, i found it over there.
                some good stuff thanks, its appreciated
                Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Well done that man, Brian!
                  The eyes!, the EYES!!

...tapping fingers impatiently...

Comment

OK Brett you should have an email with the photo of the poster and some blurb about the figure & poster

Comment

yeah got it cheers mate
                      Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

well i finally have my mini painted up, just need to take pics of him. then i will do a check make sure i have everything i need from everybody. i am away on saturday so it may be sunday or even monday when i get caught up again, i will just start posting the auctions monday afternoon and chasing as i go
                        Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

ok my mini's done so going to chase people up.
                          apologies if i have some of this info already - its like herding cats!

@Liz, i need pictures of your stuff and Donna's please.
                          Is gid6ers posting his for us and does he want postage refund?
                          is darkmatter donating something?

@Roger - my apologiesif i have but did i receive pictures from you?

@Waghorn - can you take a picture of thi an send me it? especially where signed if possible. would be good if you could. also is it in good nick?
                          can you post it to the winner and do you want a postage refund on it?

i think that is everyone on here covered.

now, do you all think we should list everything at 99p and see what happens?
                          Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

list everything at 99p and see what happens?
                            That would be my guess! How well has this been advertised on CMoN & wyrd? Should we push it over the weekend

Comment

i was just about to push the thread asking for donations on those two sites.
                              the plan is on Monday i will put a link up to the auctions (i think i can link to my 'profile' rather than having to do each individual one.
                              i wasnt sure if to right a list on the thread of everything or leave it a mystery, hopefully enticing more people to look?
                              Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Working...
                              X