No announcement yet.

Gotrakk is here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome - a great sculpt, and a Dwarf to boot.

Comment

Welcome to WaMP! Outstanding bust!

Comment

Wow! That's a great bust! Welcome to Wamp!
        Keeper quote: "I've got 10 inches, here!!"

Comment

Well, I'm always happy to help on the casting front :) . Welcome to WAMP, and if you do decide to get it cast, I'd be more than happy to discuss options with you :p
          JOEK MINIS
          CMON GALLERY

Comment

Welcome to WaMP! Nice work!
            The eyes!, the EYES!!

...tapping fingers impatiently...

Comment

Hi Gotrakk and welcome to WAMP. That's a fantastic bust, full of personality, love the helmet and the quilted jacket is really well done. Keep us informed about what you do with it as it might just tempt me into having a go at painting a bust.

A community driven repository aimed at the whole miniature painting community.
              Contributions can be made directly in the Wiki or by contacting the admin team here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The concept of 'why' is way more important to understand than the question of 'how' (which is only ever a variation of 'get paint - paint paint')." - Orki, November 2010.

Comment

Hi Marco. Lovely sculpt.

:Wamp:
                I'll be lucky to paint a single figure this year or any other. If I do manage it, no one will be more shocked than I.

Comment

Welcome, welcome! That's a really nice sculpt, excellent work. I'd buy that, for sure, and I look forward to seeing more of your work. How long have you been sculpting?
                  My CMON Gallery

EBAY!!

Comment

:Wamp: definitely get it cast!
                    Oooh. That's a BINGO!
                    This is grapeshot. This is what it does.

Comment

HI Margo and welcome . :Wamp: Great intro , the bust looks really good are you freelance or do you work on comission to a company please . All the best
                      " Griffins could never get though doors because of their own ego"

"I like to ask questions, to keep learning, however people with big egos might not want to look unsure " - Heston Blumenthal

Comment

Welcome to the wamp Margo
                        "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Comment

Welcome aboard Marco and really nice sculpt. Hope to see more of your work.

Comment

Guys thank you all, I did not expect all these replies, I am so happy!
                            As for the bust probably I will cast it privately.
                            In any case, I'll let you know.

@ GreyHorde sculpted by about 6 years, but two years I do as a profession

@ Seasonman: freelance work and collaborates with several Italian companies, and now I want to start creating my own line of miniatures.

@ Joek: I'm sorry if I have not yet responded in private, I answer it as soon as I have 5 minutes: D

Thanks again to everyone for the compliments!

ps. My name is Marco not Margo: P

Comment

Working...
                            X