Gotrakk is here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotrakk is here!

Hello, my name is Marco and I am a sculptor.
    I write from Italy and I'm here thanks to Shanerozzell.
    I hope to become part of this community full of friendly people and I hope you enjoy my work.

This is my last work , a 40 mm Dwarf Bust

Last edited by Gotrakk; 17-12-2010, 10:18 pm.

welcome to WaMP do not believe what Shane said we are ok really
    Peace James
    https://www.facebook.com/exilespainting/
    https://www.instagram.com/exilespainting/

Comment

:Wamp: looking forward to seeing you're sculpts
      Oooh. That's a BINGO!
      This is grapeshot. This is what it does.

Comment

Superb sculpt marco. Im looking foward to seeing more of your stuff and getting my hands on this to paint

Comment

:Wamp: Marco and that is a truly lovely sculpt are you going to cast it up?
          "women are like minis - both are expensive hobbies, there's always better looking ones on the internet, many dont look so good with age. Only difference is minis are easier to strip" - Darklord

"If you love something set it free. If it loves you it will come back for revenge" - From the Reaper Dark Maiden box.

Comment

Beautiful sculpt. Saw it on CMON and liked it right away.
            http://noddwyr.wordpress.com/

The roundest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.
            Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

Comment

Welcome to WAMP Marco, That is a very nice sculpt, look forward to seeing more of your work.

Comment

Thank you all guys!
                I'm still deciding if I cast it or sell it to a company to produce it.

Comment

Welcome to the boards, really looking forward to seeing more of your work, that dwarf was fab. =)
                  In the flesh, on the phone and in your account..

Comment

That's looking good, Gotrakk - how long has it taken you to get it to this stage?
                    My blog: The Renaissance Gamer - Last updated: 28/07/2011 - Why does he game? (Guest blog by Keeper)

Irregular Miniature Paintfest 2011 - Sunday 17th July

The other editor of Irregular

Winner -
                    WAMPed! Most entries

Dysartes' WIPs - 2011 Edition | Dysartes' Completed Work - 2011 Edition

Comment

Welcome to WAMP! Great sculpt :)
                      MaGie Miniature Painting Blog
                      MaGie Facebook page :)

Comment

Hey Gotrakk, welcome to Wamp. Thats bust is awesome, I'd buy one, the hexagonal hammer shaft is a nice touch. Good luck with whatever you choose to do with it.
                        sigpic
                        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No man should outlive his imaginary wizard.

Comment

Thank you thank you thank you!
                          I am really glad you like it!
                          To create it, it took a month a month in total

Comment

Welcome! Hope to see more sculpts
                            sigpic

Current WIPs: 134 Undead (Mantic) + 46 Elves (Mantic) **the last plastic minis I plan to ever do**
                            Next WIP: Infinity Bakunin

Comment

It almost looks as if it's been modelled on Shane.

Welcome to Wamp!
                              "We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area" - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
                              "I think they should all be topless, they're just more fun that way" - Vegascat
                              "I once hit a guy in the face with a crap" - NeatPete
                              "The doctor put me on a course of placebos," said the lady in the straw hat. "But I don't take them. I'm saving them all up for a mock suicide attempt."
                              "Unleash a rancid potpourri of lunacy!" - Games Workshop Website.
                              "I used to be Sheogorath but I took an arrow to the knee."

Comment

Working...
                              X