Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have returned.

It's certainly been a while!
    "We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area" - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
    "I think they should all be topless, they're just more fun that way" - Vegascat
    "I once hit a guy in the face with a crap" - NeatPete
    "The doctor put me on a course of placebos," said the lady in the straw hat. "But I don't take them. I'm saving them all up for a mock suicide attempt."
    "Unleash a rancid potpourri of lunacy!" - Games Workshop Website.
    "I used to be Sheogorath but I took an arrow to the knee."

the_second_coming.jpg

Welcome back mate, hows it going?
    Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

About as well as can be expected, ta. Furlough has given me plenty of time to paint stuff at least.
      "We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area" - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
      "The doctor put me on a course of placebos," said the lady in the straw hat. "But I don't take them. I'm saving them all up for a mock suicide attempt."

Comment

welcome back mate!
        The best thing my mates & I have done: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWG9MFQ6Tcs

Me on Putty&Paint

Comment

Originally posted by Undave View Post
          About as well as can be expected, ta. Furlough has given me plenty of time to paint stuff at least.
          what is.......pa....inting?
          Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Hey! There is a blast from the past! Hope you’re doing well amigo!
            "Who needs weights? Animals don't lift weights, and animals are STRONG!"
            -Chuck "the Truck" Wallace

Comment

Ey up Radom. I've missed your big black box. Are there any more old faces still here apart from you, Brett and Demonn? It seems a bit quiet around here.

Comment

Welcome back!
                The Chilling Network - home of #nonstopwargaming :)

Comment

Working...
                X