Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Southern Bulgaria

Hey there,

I came here following a link in the Chilling Wargamers group discord and having just abandoned Facebook I am pleased to join straight away a great community of people into painting minis and hobbying.

Briefly I have a variety of hobbies including mini painting, making terrain and also building a model railway.

I regularly update my YouTube channel with weekly vlogs, and mid-week hobby videos, which is a great way of keeping myself motivated; now I will look forward to getting involved here and sharing my progress on the various places in here.

Stay safe everyone.

Andrew

welcome from Croatia, mate :)
    The best thing my mates & I have done: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWG9MFQ6Tcs

Me on Putty&Paint

Comment

Welcome along mate. Please tell me your an uncle?!!
      There's a links section further down feel free to post up some of your channels on there
      Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Welcome BeardClipper!
        The Chilling Network - home of #nonstopwargaming :)

Comment

Welcome along! :)

Comment

Someone else who enjoys building terrain and landscapes...
            I'm looking forward to seeing some of your work. Mine tends to be more "stylistic" than realistic, but that's just part of the fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Demonn View Post
              welcome from Croatia, mate :)
              Ahhh hey there :)

Nice to meet more people from "nearly" near me :) where I live I'm about the only gamer/terrain maker/mini painter that I know of :)

Comment

Thank you Darklord I will do that indeed :) I do quite regular videos, normally 3 a week, so I'll try to not spam :D

Brambleten thank you for your shout out on CWG and letting me know about it :)

Flashcad Yeah I do various styles but mainly at least semi realistic; I do hope you like my stuff and I will certainly be sharing it as I get more settled into the forum :)

Comment

Originally posted by BeardClipper View Post
                  Thank you Darklord I will do that indeed :) I do quite regular videos, normally 3 a week, so I'll try to not spam :D
                  in the links section just add a single link to your youtube channel and then use the display cabinet section for individual pieces if they are photos
                  Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Working...
                  X