Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, hello, hello

Hi everyone!

You might have seen me on Wyrd or on CMoN occasionally. Been mini painting a little over two years now, as well as dabbling a bit with the Hirst Arts Castlemold stuff.

Also do a bit of writing from time to time.

See ya around!
    To equate intelligence and wisdom with occupation is, at best, insulting.

Welcome along Hinton, i think most of us know you ! hope you find it ok here, and there is a section for writing if you feel the urge, mate
    Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Hey there Hinton, glad you came over here!
      "Who needs weights? Animals don't lift weights, and animals are STRONG!"
      -Chuck "the Truck" Wallace

Comment

Well hello there, Hinton. It's good to have you here.
        The eyes!, the EYES!!

...tapping fingers impatiently...

Comment

Hello, Hinton! Glad to see you here as well.

Comment

Hi Bryan. Are you still using my primer recipe? You need to show us what you're doing for IP so we can help. Welcome!
            Keeper quote: "I've got 10 inches, here!!"

Comment

Hinton it is then..Welcome mate.

Comment

Sorry for the belated welcome - I've been traveling - but nice to see you here :)

Comment

Welcome Hinton, know you from Wyrd.
                  "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Comment

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

@DL: I can dig around and see about posting some of the stuff I've written in the past. Can't post anything I'm writing now; hopefully some of it will be available soon.

Yes, Liz, still using the primer recipe; wonderful stuff. I'll try to get some pics up, but probably won't be until tomorrow sometime.
                    To equate intelligence and wisdom with occupation is, at best, insulting.

Comment

cool hnton, nice to have something to read once in a while!
                      Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Working...
                      X