hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

Hello everyone my name is Brian I am 32 and collect all sorts of starships minis....and Brett paints them for me ...

Welcome to WAMP Brian
    "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Comment

See, you need to get Brett to hand you some of his brushes and paints. Painting is FUN! Welcome!
      Keeper quote: "I've got 10 inches, here!!"

Comment

Welcome humble Goat Herder. We'll get you painting in no time :)

Comment

welcome. You mean you let Brett apply paint to your minis? :shock:
          The eyes!, the EYES!!

...tapping fingers impatiently...

Comment

I know there's no accounting for taste :)

Comment

oi!! been doing Brians stuff for about 3 years now, he's a great guy he even likes proper fottball!!
              hope to see you around bud
              Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Is starships a manufacturer or game system?

Hello.
                "Who needs weights? Animals don't lift weights, and animals are STRONG!"
                -Chuck "the Truck" Wallace

Comment

Hmmm, is Brian real or is it just Brett pretending so that we think someone out there really appreciates his painting???

Well, we'll give you the benefit of the doubt this time. Welcome Brian, feel free to use the forums to vent about any really shoddy paintjobs he's done for you
                  "...but sorry looks like a primary school project!" - my best review yet! :thumbsup:

Comment

Welcome Brian
                    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says " oh crap....she's awake!~

Comment

Working...
                    X