Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey

Hi all,

Got an invite for this group from Scott, only because I am not a potato head (his words), luv ya buddy. But I can leave that for others to decide on thier own.

My name is Ryan, I'm 29 and have been painting figs for about 10yrs now. Mostly all for game purposes. I have always thought of myself to be a good painter and one of the better ones in my circles, that is untill Scott enlightened me. I have first hand seen the improvements in his work and it has inspired me to seek the same for mine.

Nice looking site. Looking forward to using it.

Welcome Gluvzer
    "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Comment

Awesome! Don't let me down in the potato head department!
      "Who needs weights? Animals don't lift weights, and animals are STRONG!"
      -Chuck "the Truck" Wallace

Comment

Hello! Good to have you here. If you want to improve your painting get in on the next comp. It's fun and you'll pick up a lot of good tips.
        Keeper quote: "I've got 10 inches, here!!"

Comment

Welcome. I know what you mean about being enlightened. I thought I was one of the good ones until I found CMoN

Comment

Welcome to the wonderful world of WAMP.
            The eyes!, the EYES!!

...tapping fingers impatiently...

Comment

My word, aren't we a growing little community :D

Welcome Ryan, just remember that some potato heads are cool now

"...but sorry looks like a primary school project!" - my best review yet! :thumbsup:

Comment

welcome aboard bud, i too thought i was a great painter, found cmon and places and realised i was :P

joking, hope you enjoy your stay here.
                Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Originally posted by Darklord
                  ...i too thought i was a great painter, found cmon and places and realised i was...
                  That reminds me, has anyone invited Nigel over?
                  "...but sorry looks like a primary school project!" - my best review yet! :thumbsup:

Comment

I haven't yet!

Comment

Originally posted by EldinTux
                      I haven't yet!
                      Thank god for that!

Comment

Originally posted by Highbulp Billy
                        My word, aren't we a growing little community :D

Welcome Ryan, just remember that some potato heads are cool now

And in the world of Coincidence Ryan bought that exact Dart Tater potatohead for my boy at Christmas!
                        "Who needs weights? Animals don't lift weights, and animals are STRONG!"
                        -Chuck "the Truck" Wallace

Comment

so by my calculations billy and ryan must be the same person -SPOOOOKY!
                          Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

And what we're not saying is that they are really the Dart Tater :D

Comment

Originally posted by Darklord
                              so by my calculations billy and ryan must be the same person -SPOOOOKY!
                              Hey, no way, I'm eunuch ...I mean unique!!! Dammit, if only there were soimeway to not type these things out loud :doh:

Comment

Working...
                              X