Howdy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy

Hello everyone from out here in Saskatoon, Sask. I'm known to ScottRadom and Gluvzer here in the city with my primary gaming time resulting in 40K.

I've been painting for a pretty long, but not what I would call a professional level. I love painting though and believe I do so at a repsectable level, but find myself cutting off the time spent on miniatures in an effort to get it onto the table faster.

I've got digital pictures of lots of my miniatures kicking around so hopefully I can get them up on CMON soon and share some of it with you all.

Thanks for the invite and I look forward to the shared advi ce and competitions.
    John Matrix is my homeboy.

:welcome

Enjoy your stay in the asylum
    The eyes!, the EYES!!

...tapping fingers impatiently...

Comment

Welcome to the madhouse Kallidon, but watch out for Liz and Donna
      "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Comment

waghorn41 wrote:
        Welcome to the madhouse ...

I modelled on my own home life
        Quote:
        ... but watch out for Liz and Donna.

What do you mean?

Seriously welcome Kallidon hope you find help & inspiration here!

Comment

Probably the crappiest intro ever written by anyone ever. How about some elaboration, like your real damn name!

Robyn/Kallidon has a last name that is physically imposibble to spell correctly. He's a volunteer for the Grey Knight program from GW, and his rank is just ever so slightly beneath my rank of Justicar (Due to seniority reasons). He enjoys painting Red Khorne marines, but he'll have to take our word for it as he is color blind.

He's a good painter and an excellent modeler with great scratchbulding and converting skills.

Robyn's also married, plays a mean game of dodgeball, went to the worst highschool on Earth, and holds down a day job consisting of keepin' it real and lots of rekognizin'.

Welcome aboard amigo!
          "Who needs weights? Animals don't lift weights, and animals are STRONG!"
          -Chuck "the Truck" Wallace

Comment

welcome aboard good sir. stt makes you sound like a dating video!
            look forward to some pic's
            Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Also I can set up that date (PM me for details, I want to keep it a suprise for Robyn!)
              "Who needs weights? Animals don't lift weights, and animals are STRONG!"
              -Chuck "the Truck" Wallace

Comment

Looks like Scott has filled in the main blanks for me. He's one of the few guys I know who has the ability to give you praise yet lace it with mocking ridicule in the same sentence.. such skill!

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Robyn
                John Matrix is my homeboy.

Comment

Welcome! Please post some pics soon!
                  Keeper quote: "I've got 10 inches, here!!"

Comment

lizcam wrote:
                    Welcome! Please post some pics soon!
                    You say that to all the guys!

Welcome victim #19
                    "...but sorry looks like a primary school project!" - my best review yet! :thumbsup:

Comment

Kallidon wrote:
                      He's one of the few guys I know who has the ability to give you praise yet lace it with mocking ridicule in the same sentence.. such skill!

i kinda noticed that!!
                      Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Working...
                      X