Hi! From Barcelona!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi! From Barcelona!

Hi my name is Jero and I'm from Barcelona.
    I'm pretty keen on joining your community!
    I've known about you via facebook and Portal Magazine.
    Let me thank you for the huge work you do for the community of "brush lickers" arround the world, really amazing and enjoyable!
    As many of us I started with Warhammer when I was young and as many of us too I've been out of the bussiness for long time.
    But...since last year me and a friend started painting again, and I've realized that painting minis is what I want to do to spend my free time, I really enjoy it and relaxes my mind of all troubles.
    The problem is that I learnt to paint following the Citadel style rules...
    In some weeks I realized that the painters community is huge and full of sources and different techniques so I started to try to push myself forward.
    Looking for publications/sources to improve I reached Portal Magazine and your forum too.
    I've been visiting you since long ago, but today I ask you to join the community and try to participate in your challanges/classes...
    Sooo...can I be a WAMPER??

:Wamp:
    The best thing my mates & I have done: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWG9MFQ6Tcs

Me on Putty&Paint

Comment

And they shall call him.... BRUCE! :) Sorry I couldn't resist. Welcome to WAMP!
      Miniatures painted in 2015: 21

I've Been Wagged! http://www.wamp-forum.com/VB4/showth...844#post158844

Comment

Welcome mate.
        "Of course I'm sane, when trees start talking to me, I don't talk back."
        - Terry Pratchett, The Light Fantastic

My new paint blog - Brath's Paint Shop

Comment

welcome to the wampness Jero
          "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Comment

Welcome along, you won't regret becoming a member of the forum with so many great people :)

Comment

Working...
            X