Howdy from New England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy from New England

Howdy! Long-time gamer, sporadic painter, happy to be here.

I started painting miniatures in 1979 for my D&D campaign, worked in the gaming industry for 6 years (87-93), and continued to run that same D&D campaign up until we moved from Austin to Providence last year. I have over a hundred pounds of collected lead from my time in the industry, and have recently gotten back into tabletop gaming with Warmachine (I had previously played 40K Eldar in 2nd and 5th ed., but decided awhile back that I wasn't going to support Gouge Workshop anymore, so ditched it all before we moved).

I found my way here via Portal, which is one of the most awesome zines ever...

Loyd

edit: I am morally certain that the word H*wdy should not be replaced by a waving gecko. In Texas, you would be shot... :)

My Gaming Figure WIP thread

Welcome!

Comment

I don't care what happened last night, Patriots suck, Go Broncos! Although I assume you are not a Pats fan so forgive my bitterness.

My wife is from North Addleboro! not too often do you come across folks from Rhode Island :) Welcome to the WAMPness!

Comment

:Wamp:
        The best thing my mates & I have done: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWG9MFQ6Tcs

Me on Putty&Paint

Comment

welcome to the wampness
          "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Comment

Working...
          X