Noobish is lost :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noobish is lost :(

Okay. I am lost I posted pics on the gallery and now I can't find them to see what people have to say. Did I do it wrong? and how do I post these pics on my profile page? can I?
    I am finding this site a little difficult to navigate with the headings and sub headings which I can't seem to get anything on them.
    I am an artist who works with her hands not a computer sleuth I get frustrated quickly with these damn machines, so HELP!

in advance..
    Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! (bowing down)
    commission requests can be made at www.facebook.com/kipliarts/

"Love whatever you want and express it as hard as you need to. Be damned to the watching eyes that judge you for you love it and it makes you happy." - 'Kipli'

:canada:

All the pics posted to the gallery need to be approved by a mod before they show up, I've just done yours so they ought to be visible now. Unfortunately it doesn't actually tell me when stuff is waiting to be approved so I have to remember to check it every so often. If you have anything that's been waiting for more than a day or so feel free to give me a nudge by PM and I'll sort it out.

Welcome to Wamp :canada:
    "We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area" - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
    "I think they should all be topless, they're just more fun that way" - Vegascat
    "I once hit a guy in the face with a crap" - NeatPete
    "The doctor put me on a course of placebos," said the lady in the straw hat. "But I don't take them. I'm saving them all up for a mock suicide attempt."
    "Unleash a rancid potpourri of lunacy!" - Games Workshop Website.
    "I used to be Sheogorath but I took an arrow to the knee."

Comment

What can i say?
      :madhouse:
      The best thing my mates & I have done: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWG9MFQ6Tcs

Me on Putty&Paint

Comment

welcome to Wamp.
        it can be confusing at first but you'll soon get used to things, we are a friendly bunch though so feel free to keep asking questions, we don't mind.
        Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Welcome to WAMP! (I've been here for a long time and the gallery still confuses me.)

Otherwise for the forum the 'whats new' button is your friend. I'd suggest starting a thread for all your work as the thread will most likely get more feedback than your pic in the gallery.

Comment

Welcome Kipli, Hang in there, it will all make sense soon enough. :headbutt:
            "Keep your brush wet and our humour dry." :cheeky:

Comment

The gallery I think I got that but in my personal gallery in my profile. I am trying to post there so when people go there there is something to see. that is where I can't figure out the posting all my boxes are so very empty and lonely.
              Besides I posted two in the big gallery (proud )..um what do the numbers mean I got 8 I don't get it?

"Love whatever you want and express it as hard as you need to. Be damned to the watching eyes that judge you for you love it and it makes you happy." - 'Kipli'

Comment

the gallery link in your profile is actually a bit misleading, it shouldnt be showing as thats the default gallery with the software that we dont use anymore.

The 8 means its been rated an average of 8 out of 10
                Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Thank you for the info. So the empty spots are normal. Okay now I need to ask about blogging, I noticed you have a few, where do I go so I can do that? |I am sorry but at some time I will stop asking basic questions once I get use to it.

Comment

Love the gif. That was what I was doing before...and still now to be truthful..:06:

Comment

Blogs can be found by clicking the community menu then blogs or via this link:
                      http://www.wampforum.com/VB4/blog.php
                      Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

welcome to the wampness kipli
                        "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Comment

Working...
                        X