Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shades
    replied
    A friend posted this on Facebook. The timing is coincidental (and thus spooky).

Leave a comment:

• LOBO
    replied
    Go ahead... jump in my mouth!

great-white1.jpg

Leave a comment:

• shanerozzell
    Banned

• shanerozzell
    replied
    I say bear cos it has three attacks vrs the sharks one. Plus the bear has +1 iniative and +3 claws of wounding.

Leave a comment:

• Darklord
    replied
    Originally posted by wiccanpony View Post
    I vote for killer whale ......... :D
    Sorry thats a Dolphin not a shark!!

Leave a comment:

• NeatPete
    I like to French Kiss Racoons

• NeatPete
    replied
    Could either of them fake down one of these?

Leave a comment:

• wiccanpony
    replied
    I vote for killer whale ......... :D

Leave a comment:

• NeatPete

• NeatPete
    replied
    Ha-ha! you all crack me up.

Best thread of the week.

Leave a comment:

• Cubster
    replied
    Yeah, but I once saw a Greenland shark with a fin full of lottery tickets. It had won $100 on one and went out to buy another hundred tickets.

Leave a comment:

• LOBO
    replied
    Greenland sharks aren't stupid, they are just slow due to their protein levels in their blood, proportions to their body symmetry, and conservation of energy in movement to compensate for the extreme cold temperatures that they endure.

I think DL should add a poll to this thread. What you think?

BEAR-SHARK-STICKER.jpg
    Last edited by LOBO; 12-01-2012, 08:08 pm.

Leave a comment:

• Cubster
    replied
    Originally posted by LOBO View Post
    think its over! Oh, and here is a good link Polar Bear vs Greenland Shark and Shark wins!
    But Greenland sharks are supposed to be very stupid and possessed of an odd fatalism. Eskimos (no, I won't call them Inuits, that's just stupid and has no more accurate meaning than Eskimo) catch them by bunging some rotting seal guts into a fishing hole, waiting for the shark to to turn and then grabbing them by the gills and pulling them out. They don't put up much fight. I presume this would have to be a smaller one though.

Leave a comment:

• Cubster
    replied
    What type of shark?

What type of bear?

Clearly a dogfish v polar bear match-up would be over fairly quickly, but then so would a red panda v bull shark deathmatch.

If we took, say, a tiger shark and put it in a paddling pool against a grizzly ... I'd have to bet on the grizzly.

How about a grizzly riding a great white against a polar bear riding a killer whale?

Leave a comment:

• Undave
    replied
    Loan shark

Vs. Bear...

I'd rather not speculate...

Leave a comment:

• LOBO
    replied
    I think it depends of the variant of Bear and Shark. Any Bear vs a Great White and I think its over! Oh, and here is a good link Polar Bear vs Greenland Shark and Shark wins! http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2008/08/15/polar-bear-shark.html

cigar-smoking-tommy-gun-toting-bear-surfing-on-a.jpg
    lol
    Last edited by LOBO; 12-01-2012, 05:21 pm.

Leave a comment:

• NeatPete

• NeatPete
    replied
    I made it great white vs Grizzly. I personally think 4ft would hinder them both enough to make it interesting, but he's got a point, Sharks like to come from underneath and bears like to sorta pounce on stuff from above, so I think bear has the advantage here. I'm changing my pick.

Leave a comment:

• Darklord
    replied
    of course a shark can manouver in 4 ft of water - agrument dismissed!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X