• Show
Clear All

• Underworld: Awakening

Kate Beckinsale is back in Underworld: Awakening 1/20/2012
    Official site: http://www.entertheunderworld.com/
    Trailer:
    http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1810201539/video/26345088

underworld-awakening-movie-poster.jpg

I have been following this series since the first movie, can't wait!
    The WAMP Wiki - A community driven repository aimed at the whole miniature painting community. Contributions can be made directly in the Wiki or by contacting the admin team here .
    Full Metal Dragon - A miniature/wargame/RPG/general entertainment business.
    My WIP Thread with a little bit of everything in it.
    Mini's painted in 2014: 0 / In progress - 5 (2 gaming mini's, 3 display mini's)

Comment

Its almost here!!!

Comment

Great fun.

Anything with Charles Dance has got to be worth seeing ... best 007 that never was.
        "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me, it's a full time job."
        Lt. Bromhead to Prince Dabulamanzi before the Battle of Rorke's Drift.

Comment

I could follow her through a ventilation shaft all day.

Comment

15 more days!!!! Just another Underworld update video to recap the story till the new movie, or just some more of Kate Beckinsale!

Comment

I'm going to miss Micheal in this movie, he is pretty friggin awesome! Still, I can't wait!
              The WAMP Wiki - A community driven repository aimed at the whole miniature painting community. Contributions can be made directly in the Wiki or by contacting the admin team here .

Comment

*sigh* hope the dvd comes in a rush. 3D movies are extremely painful for me to watch
                sigpic

Current WIPs: 134 Undead (Mantic) + 46 Elves (Mantic) **the last plastic minis I plan to ever do**
                Next WIP: Infinity Bakunin

Comment

Originally posted by frogimus View Post
                  *sigh* hope the dvd comes in a rush. 3D movies are extremely painful for me to watch
                  Usually when they release a movie in 3d it's not exclusively in 3d, prime example would be Avatar.

Comment

Saw it yesterday and if you like the franchise, then you will like the film. If you are new to this series, don't worry as it has a recap of the past 3 films in the beginning of the story. The ending is set for another movie and, a heads up, don't bother hanging around when the film ends as there is no extra scenes during or after the credits roll.

I liked it but the film seemed rushed and fast paced for such a short film. I wish the cinema would lower the price of tickets when films are under 2 hours. The pricing seems scandalous like charging bag fees on a plane trip. Pretty soon films will be under 1 hour and still at the normal 2 hour film charge, or they will realize that they can charge more.

Comment

Working...
                    X