WAMP Limerick Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WAMP Limerick Club

For those who don't know the rhythm, lines 1,2 & 5 need to rhyme with each other and lines 3&4 rhyme with each other. This is a limerick.

There was a gay lad from Khartoum,
    Who took a lesbian up to his room.
    They spent the whole night,
    In a hell of a fight,
    Over who should do what, and to whom.

The rules are -
    - Every reply needs to be the next line of the limerick.
    - Please try to keep to the correct rhythm and rhyme.
    - Only one line per reply and no consecutive replies by the same person.
    - Whoever supplies the final (5th) line to a limerick must also supply the first line of the next limerick in their reply (this overrides the rule above about only one line).
    - Moral brownie points go to anyone who is able to set the following person up with a suggestive rhyme - 'sick', 'bits', 'Nantucket' etc.. and to those who, supplied with such an easy tap-in are able to sidestep the bear-trap and give a more imaginative answer.
    - Be creative ... and weird.

We begin ...

A website that catered for nerds,
    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me, it's a full time job."
    Lt. Bromhead to Prince Dabulamanzi before the Battle of Rorke's Drift.

Which censored some very odd words
    "We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area" - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
    "I think they should all be topless, they're just more fun that way" - Vegascat
    "I once hit a guy in the face with a crap" - NeatPete
    "The doctor put me on a course of placebos," said the lady in the straw hat. "But I don't take them. I'm saving them all up for a mock suicide attempt."
    "Unleash a rancid potpourri of lunacy!" - Games Workshop Website.
    "I used to be Sheogorath but I took an arrow to the knee."

Comment

Found itself stuck,

Comment

When words contained ****
        "We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area" - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
        "The doctor put me on a course of placebos," said the lady in the straw hat. "But I don't take them. I'm saving them all up for a mock suicide attempt."

Comment

Instead of 'the bees and the birds'.

When pulling my pants up one morn,

Comment

I realized "my god they are torn"

Comment

So to cover my shame,

Comment

I adjusted my aim

Comment

And invented a quick-draw shoot game.

I wonder how many must read,

Comment

And how many other will bleed

Comment

Whilst scratching their head,

Comment

Working...
                      X