No announcement yet.

Liz, the bionic woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope you have a cool time in the US..well as cool as it can be in the desert. And on the good side for Liz at least it lowers the chance of rust.

Comment

Thanks peeps. Liz is back home! She says she'll be on the computer tomorrow sometime.
      The eyes!, the EYES!!

...tapping fingers impatiently...

Comment

Thanks for all the wellm wishes people! I'm quasi-mobile at the moment but that will improve, hopefully as quickly this time as last. I had full range of motion within 4 weeks. But the Dr. did say that the bone on this leg is softer than the other and I am having a few issues I didn't last time so we'll see.

Did you know that from now on I'm considered by the government as disabled? My work gets a tax break for employing me. And I have a get through the metal detector free card too! I'll never be stripped searched (tho' I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing).
        Keeper quote: "I've got 10 inches, here!!"

Comment

Glad to hear you're back home Liz and Roger there to boot, can't be bad . Fingers crossed for a good recovery.

A community driven repository aimed at the whole miniature painting community.
          Contributions can be made directly in the Wiki or by contacting the admin team here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The concept of 'why' is way more important to understand than the question of 'how' (which is only ever a variation of 'get paint - paint paint')." - Orki, November 2010.

Comment

Glad to hear you are on the mend, I am sure you can sort out a strip search

Comment

Originally posted by lizcam View Post
              I'm quasi-mobile at the moment but that will improve.
              Damn, that's some sloppy surgery.

2011-03-01-quasimodo.jpg
              "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me, it's a full time job."
              Lt. Bromhead to Prince Dabulamanzi before the Battle of Rorke's Drift.

Comment

I wish you a speedy recovery Liz, a;though I get the feeling in a few months time Roger will be wanting to come back to the UK for a rest after waiting on you and Donna
                "women are like minis - both are expensive hobbies, there's always better looking ones on the internet, many dont look so good with age. Only difference is minis are easier to strip" - Darklord

"If you love something set it free. If it loves you it will come back for revenge" - From the Reaper Dark Maiden box.

Comment

Good luck Liz, hope your on the mend soon
                  Oooh. That's a BINGO!
                  This is grapeshot. This is what it does.

Comment

Working...
                  X