Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warhammergrimace
    replied
    Just waiting on a completion date on the house I've bought, then l'll be back.in Yorkshire.

Leave a comment:

• Darklord
    replied
    ha!! It was like that bit in LOTR where the ring is in the river half buried in gravel only this time it was muesli!

Leave a comment:

• vegascat
    replied
    Much better than having it come out the back end! XD

Leave a comment:

• Darklord
    replied
    Lost my wedding ring a week ago. Look everywhere for it but no joy. Anyway poured my muesli for breakfast and looked in the bowl only to find my wedding ring sat there! It must have fallen into the bag last week. Daft thing is I checked the muesli at the time and couldnt see it and Ive eaten muesli twice since then!!

Leave a comment:

• ScottRadom
    replied
    Awesome stuff man!

Leave a comment:

• Darklord
    replied
    got the nod on a new rental property. Its in the same village but bigger and better. Still 3 bed but going from one reception with the stairs and front door off it to 3 reception rooms and a conservatory and nice hallway. Also ensuite and balcony on the main bedroom.

Most exciting is one of the reception rooms is a study so for the first time I get my own space to work in. Its not a huge room but I dont care. After 11 years of working from a 3ft cupboard then a freezing garage it will be bliss!

Leave a comment:

• Brambleten
    replied
    I could, or I could take my days off and use them to paint miniatures, thanks to the new job giving me fewer days off (of which I've already got some booked in for the Wamp Workshop which is at the end of the week I would start!)

Leave a comment:

• NeatPete
    replied
    Or maybe they have to pay you and you can work and buy more minis. Not sure you have enough yet.

Leave a comment:

• Brambleten
    replied
    Found out today that I had 3.5 more days holiday left than I thought I did, so as long as my manager says ok, thats me finishing on 11th August at lunchtime before probably starting the new position on 24th August

Leave a comment:

• Demonn
    replied
    i don't want your sloppy seconds Pete!

Leave a comment:

• NeatPete
    replied
    They are hanging all over Portland!

Leave a comment:

• Demonn
    replied
    :angry_002:

Leave a comment:

• warhammergrimace
    replied
    Surely being a member of wamp is enough and you don't need any presents....;)

Leave a comment:

• Demonn
    replied
    Wow! Its my third birthday here on Wamp!!

Where's my presents???

Leave a comment:

• NeatPete
    replied
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X