No announcement yet.

A little thread of sunshine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just updated the 'why register' note - log out and take a look !
    Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

• There's a typo in one of the last sentences. An extra y after the word enjoy.

Pedantic? Me?
      "We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area" - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
      "I think they should all be topless, they're just more fun that way" - Vegascat
      "I once hit a guy in the face with a crap" - NeatPete
      "The doctor put me on a course of placebos," said the lady in the straw hat. "But I don't take them. I'm saving them all up for a mock suicide attempt."
      "Unleash a rancid potpourri of lunacy!" - Games Workshop Website.
      "I used to be Sheogorath but I took an arrow to the knee."

Comment

• Originally posted by Undave View Post
        Pedantic? Me?
        No, never!
        To equate intelligence and wisdom with occupation is, at best, insulting.

Comment

• Seriously though, the new site might benefit from someone with mod powers giving it the once over to catch any more typos etc. I've noticed one or two other little errors dotted about, it says "conventions you here about" instead of "hear about" for instance. It's all minor stuff but it would add to the professional look of it all.
          "We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area" - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
          "I think they should all be topless, they're just more fun that way" - Vegascat
          "I once hit a guy in the face with a crap" - NeatPete
          "The doctor put me on a course of placebos," said the lady in the straw hat. "But I don't take them. I'm saving them all up for a mock suicide attempt."
          "Unleash a rancid potpourri of lunacy!" - Games Workshop Website.
          "I used to be Sheogorath but I took an arrow to the knee."

Comment

• cheers undave, these little things get in there and are annoying - Ill get em changed let me know if you spot more
            Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

• Played golf with my dad yesterday. First round I've played for about 6 months due to injury and lack of time/money.
              I shot an 83 which is my lowest score for years. When I was playing regularly I had set goals of breaking 90 and a long term goal of breaking 85. Doing both at once felt great.

No idea when I'll get to play again unfortunately :(
              Are you saying Grade A, or Grey Day?

Comment

• I'm taking the wife for her first ultrasound appointment in abount an hour!
                http://www.stonetowerminiatures.com/.../ST_banner.gif

This Writer's Journey

If wishes were fished we'd all cast nets. - Gurney Halleck

Comment

• Hope all goes well with the scan
                  Peace James
                  https://www.facebook.com/exilespainting/
                  https://www.instagram.com/exilespainting/

Comment

• Have, err, fun Cregan.
                    The eyes!, the EYES!!

...tapping fingers impatiently...

Comment

• The ultrasound was amazing! We actually got to see the baby move- it's only 9 weeks old! Very surreal and amazing experience.
                      http://www.stonetowerminiatures.com/.../ST_banner.gif

This Writer's Journey

If wishes were fished we'd all cast nets. - Gurney Halleck

Comment

• Having been there myself, I know what you mean.

It's good to hear that it went well. Congrats!
                        To equate intelligence and wisdom with occupation is, at best, insulting.

Comment

• Closest I've been is when I had an ultrasound of my heart. They didn't let me see the screen. bah! So, all's well with the growing rugrat?
                          The eyes!, the EYES!!

...tapping fingers impatiently...

Comment

• Well after the tv/video went bust then my 17" monitor so I had to borrow a 15" one I took the plunge and spent. A new 17" monitor was about GBP140 so I bought a 22" LCD tv with DVD/digital/hd ready and computer compatabilty for...GBP149. Now if only I can fathom out the star trek remote ...
                            "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Comment

• got a 6% raise and a 5/5 on my review. Nobody gets 5s... I have a meeting with my bosses boss (that is in town) tomorrow... I'm basically going all in and hope he buys it. If so I'll be looking at a new job, possibly moving and some official certifications. Picking up my new suit from the tailor tonight.
                              10:30 am PST Tuesday....send some good vibes Neatpete's way.

Comment

• Good, good, good vibrations
                                "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Comment

Working...
                                X