A little thread of sunshine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NeatPete
    I am working from home today. This is so fracking awesome! I'm wearing sweat pants, and getting paid!!! I may be able to get some mini work done if its slow. This is sweet...

:twisted: Welcome to the Dark Side :P :lol: :lol:
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says " oh crap....she's awake!~

Comment

I just ate some chocolate........ya me :)
      Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says " oh crap....she's awake!~

Comment

Beat my dad at scrabble the 2nd time ever, and managed to get 2 7 letter words in, dilated and motivated. (Yea, motivated is 8 letter, but the d was already on the board.)
        :D

Peace and love...

Comment

I'm eating yogurt with my finger.
          Keeper quote: "I've got 10 inches, here!!"

Comment

I just watched Liz eat yoghurt with her finger.
            The eyes!, the EYES!!

...tapping fingers impatiently...

Comment

I bet that was painful. I wouldn't want to eat my fingers even with yoghurt :laugh
              "We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area" - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
              "I think they should all be topless, they're just more fun that way" - Vegascat
              "I once hit a guy in the face with a crap" - NeatPete
              "The doctor put me on a course of placebos," said the lady in the straw hat. "But I don't take them. I'm saving them all up for a mock suicide attempt."
              "Unleash a rancid potpourri of lunacy!" - Games Workshop Website.
              "I used to be Sheogorath but I took an arrow to the knee."

Comment

but they were "lady fingers" after all

for those not in the know....... lady fingers is a type of cake

Comment

Alonso was 5th yesterday (That is a thread of sunshine) and... Hamilton was 9th so no points for him (That's the sun brighting up in the sky) :P
                  A Modeler in Paradise

Comment

oi! leave hamilton alone - more funny was massa losing a place because they didnt have enough petrol for him!

even better was another win for button - 2 british world champions in a row me thinks!
                    Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Hamilton is a turncoat. Until last year McLaren was everything to him. Or so he said then. Did you know Hamilton wants to go to Brawn GP next year? Rumour has it that his daddy's started trying to negotiate that?

And...talking about Ross Brown, it's interesting enough than the intermediary between motor-racing teams and FIA was the only one to see the other way to interpretate the rules. Strange enough uh?

Imho, Vettel and Red Bull should win the championship. No KERS, no double-decker diffuser. Just superb aerodinamics and driving.
                      A Modeler in Paradise

Comment

what about hamilton winning a championship despite the fia and ferraris incompetence! maybe spanish view of hamilton is the same as british view of alonso!!
                        i seem to remember someone leaving a team that won him 2 world championships, to go to a team with a better car then return after one year because he thought he wasnt treated better than hamilton!!
                        vettel is turning into a damn fine driver though and a future champion.
                        Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Despite the FIA? :ROFL Thanks to the FIA, more likely. Hamilton did anything and that thing became forbidden from next race on. That happened once and again and Hamilton never got penalized. Even when Hamilton did lie in Australia some weeks ago, they just got a 'Well, never do it again or you'll be put out of Championship'.

Btw, I never knew of a F1 driver reporting his own team to FIA. Well, I hadn't until Hamilton did.

Alonso, or Massa or even Raikonen (God save us from him) can be better or worse pilots or people. Even Schumacher did some cheating years ago, but I've never seen them doing all the despicable things I've seen Hamilton doing.

If Button wins the championship I'll be happy for him. The same for Vettel, Barrichelo, Kovalainen or any other pilot, except for Hamilton. We had more than enough from him and his daddy for a couple lives.

I could be talking for hours about F1, telemetry, cars development and the like, but if we keep going this way we are gonna end in the 'Moan Groan B-itch!' thread and I just wouldn't like that.
                          A Modeler in Paradise

Comment

he,he yeah we'll agree to disagree . at least f1 is a little more interesting at the moment with mcclaren and ferrari not dominating.
                            Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Mmmm....to agree to disagree...good enough for me :cheers
                              A Modeler in Paradise

Comment

I'm not that keen on Alonso or Hamilton. It was good to see a young Brit do well but he's getting on my nerves now and Alonso behaved like a spoilt child a couple of seasons ago.
                                The eyes!, the EYES!!

...tapping fingers impatiently...

Comment

Working...
                                X