No announcement yet.

A little thread of sunshine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a small thing, but I got some real PITA things to achieve this week (and next week) before my euro and then run up to GD hols - but yesterday and today i got some of the big ones sorted. I actually had a little run in the office punching the air (out of sight of most people). I'm so pleased it works I can't tell you.
    "Resin...I think I just threw up a little" - ARG
    I have not bought a miniature since Nov 2010.

Comment

• Nice! Even if it's where no one can see you, gotta celebrate somehow.
      To equate intelligence and wisdom with occupation is, at best, insulting.

Comment

• you go girl!

Comment

• Good on you Boris!
          Keeper quote: "I've got 10 inches, here!!"

Comment

• I just got a call from my job. I haven't been in to work for 3 months and am not going back untill Oct. 1st. I was getting worried that they were leaving me out of the loop on things. But not so! They are starting to allow people from my department to work from home and I was the 1st one they called about it! I don't know all the details yet but this could be really good! I'd save $150.00 - $200.00 just in gas and save even more on food because I wouldn't eat out all the time! Plus lots of other benefits.

Comment

• Very cool, Liz! Hope it comes through for you.

Comment

• good new Liz, I wish I could work from home but I think the forklift trucks would scare my dogs
                Peace James
                https://www.facebook.com/exilespainting/
                https://www.instagram.com/exilespainting/

Comment

• very nice, Liz ^^
                  "what color did you use, red with a black wash?"
                  Current size of lead mountain: 3619. Painted: 743
                  sigpic

Comment

• That's great news Liz - really good that they thought of you too.

I've been sleeping badly lately, but I came home yesterday to find Jay had bought me a really nice pair of pyjamas. Proper ones like you see in the movies when the 'girls' have pyjama party.
                    ie. not very exciting for the boys :) But they are really nice.
                    "Resin...I think I just threw up a little" - ARG
                    I have not bought a miniature since Nov 2010.

Comment

• Thats good news Liz, I always find the down side of working from home is motivation though
                      "women are like minis - both are expensive hobbies, there's always better looking ones on the internet, many dont look so good with age. Only difference is minis are easier to strip" - Darklord

"If you love something set it free. If it loves you it will come back for revenge" - From the Reaper Dark Maiden box.

Comment

• Woohoo postmans just delivered the final set of exam results...Its a hat trick 3 Distinctions

All I need now is one of those elusive things called a job.
                        "women are like minis - both are expensive hobbies, there's always better looking ones on the internet, many dont look so good with age. Only difference is minis are easier to strip" - Darklord

"If you love something set it free. If it loves you it will come back for revenge" - From the Reaper Dark Maiden box.

Comment

• well done WG fingers crossed on the job front
                          Peace James
                          https://www.facebook.com/exilespainting/
                          https://www.instagram.com/exilespainting/

Comment

• @Boris: yay for pj's!

@WG: Well done! Hope the job hunt turns something up for you.

Comment

• great job, WG!
                              "what color did you use, red with a black wash?"
                              Current size of lead mountain: 3619. Painted: 743
                              sigpic

Comment

• Very well done Martyn!

Comment

Working...
                                X