• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woohoo!
    CMON Gallery / Me on Putty&Paint/ Wamp Gallery / Black Hand Painting Blog
    Originally posted by TheProdigalGamer
    You people scare me

Comment

Season 2 First day of shooting, 13 episode season whoot!!
      Check out the video.

http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/videos/inside-the-walking-dead-first-day-of-shooting-season-2

Comment

Just watched it all again on tivo the other week. Can't wait for season 2.

Comment

Season 2 starts tonight on FX in the UK!!

10pm. Series linked. Oh. Yes.
          You people scare me

Comment

Season 2 started here last Sunday. All I will say it's a 2 parter.

Comment

So good.... Except what happens. OMG!!! I wasn't expecting that at all! Yeesh, can't wait for this weeks part 2.

Comment

****SPOILER ALERT***

The season 2 finally was really good and the introduction of a new character from the comic is great!!!!!

The character looked right out of a rackham mini!!

****SPOILER ALERT****

IsabeauthesecretV2.jpg

Michonne

THE-WALKING-DEAD-SEASON-3-MICHONNE.jpg

Comment

Yeah great season ending, was a bit worried up to the break after episode 7 but 8 - 10 were good and last 2 were fliipin fantastic in my opinion. 16 episodes I hear for season 3! woop woop

Comment

Crai.....
                    Moving house on Friday, and currently have no place to be watching FX at 10pm...
                    Can. Not. Miss. The. Finale.
                    You people scare me

Comment

Ah jea!! Finally got to watch the finale! **SPOILERS**

People get killed yo! "Lets thin out the cast a little bit."
                      :grin
                      Rick fuggin broke down! I was kinda nervous during that scene. The news he dropped about the virus was pretty heavy. I was waiting for that story line to develop but wasn't thinking it would come out like that. I don't think this was the same case in the comics, or if the guy at the CDC told Rick on camera or not. Heavy news though, I wasn't expecting it.

I really like the characters in the show and how human and flawed they are. This show is just getting better and better. There were some "meh" episodes in season one, but this year its been great. When do I get next season? Who's ready for jail?!

GET SUM ZOMBIE MUTHATRUCKAS!!!
                      :stab:

Comment

NP, there wasn't a CDC in the comics and that conversation is only in the tv show. Also some of he characters have done well to last as long have they have done. For example Ricks son Carl kills Shane quite early on (would have been in series 1). Otherwise there a lot of similarities between the two.

Comment

Working...
                        X