No announcement yet.

T-Rex dentistry riddle - Solved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because in America this kind of stuff can run rampant, no one can say anything about it, because they will sure you....we live in a very litigation happy society lol.
    http://southern-fried-miniatures.webs.com/ - My website.

Comment

why "we" have all the nutters ....... because we send them over to the UK but you keep sending them back . o.O
      Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says " oh crap....she's awake!~

Comment

My little view on this blue marble riding the cosmos. Things are as they are it is the way it works I do not know the why or how I just know it works as it is intended. Dinos were once here but not anymore to me that means they are not supposed to be here anymore simple as that. If you try to go to deep into anything you still do not know why but now your muscles are aching from a bunch of pointless work you just did.
        http://www.wamp-forum.com/VB4/images...milies/ban.png

Comment

SHA-ZAAM!!!!

Nothing quite like a good bit of threadnomancy to scare off the newer members. :P

I saw this earlier and had to share it. It's just so feckin funny!

Comment

I wonder if there will be a museum in a few million years' time with a bunch of insectivoids scuttling about trying to explain the fossils of these odd monkey creatures that wandered about for a bit before disappearing.
            "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me, it's a full time job."
            Lt. Bromhead to Prince Dabulamanzi before the Battle of Rorke's Drift.

Comment

what pisses me off, tax money went to this bit of "Crazy" o.O
              Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says " oh crap....she's awake!~

Comment

I once heard a very elegant definition of a 'Fundamentalist' from a young Rabbi. Speaking of religious fundamentalism (of any faith) he said, "A fundamentalist is someone who is unable to use interpretation in understanding their scriptures."

It's something I've never forgotten and seems appropriate here.
                "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me, it's a full time job."
                Lt. Bromhead to Prince Dabulamanzi before the Battle of Rorke's Drift.

Comment

Working...
                X