T-Rex dentistry riddle - Solved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-Rex dentistry riddle - Solved!

Yoinked from the OT section on Dakka as I thought that you guys might enjoy this one...

T. Rex ate Coconuts says Creation Museum
    By Chris V. Thangham.

Creation Museum says T-Rex used to eat coconuts and used to live at the same time as Adam and Eve.
    A Creation Museum was built in Petersburg, Kentucky at a cost of $25 Million dollars. It has a 20ft waterfall and in its base children can play amongst the dinosaurs. It also shows a number of ancient people overshadowed by a giant T-Rex, Adam and Eve swimming in a river with the giant reptiles and creatures, and even a scale model of Noah’s Ark.
    In this Noah’s Ark, it shows Noah taking baby dinosaurs not the giant ones, to solve the problem by fitting them into this ship. Also, it shows how dinosaurs are friendly with other animals such as giraffes, penguins, hippos and bears.
    There is a museum guide tells visitors that before Adam and Eve were expelled from paradise, all the dinosaurs were peaceful plant-eaters. The guide says that in Genesis 1:30 God gives “green herb” to every creature to eat and so there are no predators. But when a museum visitor asked why “T-Rex has six inch long serrated teeth”, the guide tells them that dinosaurs use it to open the tough outer layer of the coconuts. The dinosaurs started eating flesh only after Adam and Eve sinned and was cast out of paradise.
    Sarda Sahney of Scientific Blogging gives a final opinion: I think the people who built this museum are smoking a bit too much ‘green herb’.
    Why would they spend $25 million dollars to create a museum that is going to be a laughing stock? There are no records available that man and dinosaurs coexisted together. They could have used this money to educate themselves and others.
    Do you believe in this Creation museum’s explanation of Dinosaurs eating coconuts?

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/articl...#ixzz1ELQ78Bd1

it's certainly an interesting angle.

:funny:

have "they" started burning witches yet?
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says " oh crap....she's awake!~

Comment

I used to work with a guy who belived in this rubbish and when we had to design a childrens book that had a time travelling hero that sped around space and time solving mysteries and delivering bits of history to kids he had a right hissyfit when we had to do a dinosaurs story. A fully grown man stamping his feet cos he didn't belive what the author had written. LMAO!

Comment

Ah, it all makes sense now

Comment

Yeah thats what I thought too. I'm mean now they've solved that riddle everything is much clearer regarding creationism now.... heheh

My god (lol), physics actually supports the idea depending on what metaphyisical level you take your beliefs in said god to, but these lot just cant leave the party quietly can they? Brilliant!

Comment

I lolled, then dropped and rolled...

Every one knows that all the dinosaurs were a failed experiment that god did on the moon half a day before he created adam n eve, and they all fell off and landed on the earth already dead! That's why they turned into oil and coal and generally went black, cos they burnt up or melted on re-entry!

Duh!
            CMON Gallery / Me on Putty&Paint/ Wamp Gallery / Black Hand Painting Blog
            Originally posted by TheProdigalGamer
            You people scare me

Comment

Sounds about right to me... It's all Eve's fault!

Comment

I'm a Christian, and even I say it sounds more than a bit bonkers.

The true mechanics of Creation (this is a noun encompassing everything that exists) aren't explained in enough detail to get any understanding of how exactly it ws made. Besides, I think it was touched on so briefly for God to set the stage for the narritive of the Bible, kind of like how the opening paragraph in a play describes the scene, but doesn't go into how the scenery was built.

I believe everything was created, but I'm not going to pretend to have any idea how God did it. I believe he could have made everything in 6 literal days, or it could be allegory to describe the process he used. As my pastor would say, there are certain key things in theology we have to agree on, but when we get to heaven we'll find that we were right about some things and wrong about others, dinosaurs included.
                http://www.stonetowerminiatures.com/.../ST_banner.gif

This Writer's Journey

If wishes were fished we'd all cast nets. - Gurney Halleck

Comment

Originally posted by Cregan Tur View Post
                  I'm a Christian, and even I say it sounds more than a bit bonkers.

The true mechanics of Creation (this is a noun encompassing everything that exists) aren't explained in enough detail to get any understanding of how exactly it ws made. Besides, I think it was touched on so briefly for God to set the stage for the narritive of the Bible, kind of like how the opening paragraph in a play describes the scene, but doesn't go into how the scenery was built.

I believe everything was created, but I'm not going to pretend to have any idea how God did it. I believe he could have made everything in 6 literal days, or it could be allegory to describe the process he used. As my pastor would say, there are certain key things in theology we have to agree on, but when we get to heaven we'll find that we were right about some things and wrong about others, dinosaurs included.
                  I have total respect for that and the argument that "Things are, because the are." is the whole point of having faith. I feel that when people start making up madcap reasons, like the T-Rex ate coconuts shows a lack of faith.

Comment

I work with people who dont believe in evolution and it beggers belief how uneducated people can be. The weird thing is I know more about the bible than them as well and they claim to be christians.

Comment

In a statement that is supportive of CT's once you figure out what im saying (and especially coming from someone who certainly doesnt believe in any religious figurehead or imaginary friends) , the closest approximation to God that I have found in my life is the Universe itself. Which includes us, and everything in it.

The complexity of understanding it is beyond us, and always will be. The closer we look for that truth, the further it gets from the observer. Fact.

I'm with J.M.S. and the Minbari/Vorlons on this one, ok maybe a bit of Franklin too. No, seriously! Whether you call it God, or the Universe or whatever, it the same outcome. We ARE that God, that Universe. According to every single religion I can think of, God is everything.
                      We are all star-stuff, the Universe broken down into pieces of miraculous conciousness, in an eternal effort to understand and find meaning within/without ourselves, and the ultimate 'truth' which simply cannot exist. The 'truth' is fluid, subjective, evolving, and always moving away the closer we get.

We can call that truth God, Allah, Jehovah, the Universe or Brian for all It matters. Its all the same thing. How we show our appreciation for it (and disdain of those whom believe differently) however varies far too drastically for my liking. The Human Condition has shaped and led far too many fear-mongering zealots, and the longer they cling to outdated stories written by men, the more they will place suffering upon thier nieghbours whom believe differently.

Or on a lighter angle, the more hilarious bollox they will spew about coconuts while digging themselves an even bigger whole,while seemingly attempting to give the rest of Christianity a bad rep just by being associated with them. Religion is fine, it's all good intent generally. It's the fanatics that are an issue!

Interestingly...did you know that as observers, each and every one of us is at the exact center of our Universe? Remember that fact next time someone tells you that you're not the center of the universe. You are!

And you just gotta love South Park's take on it... Yes everyone, "the Mormans" was the correct answer, everyone else is off to Hell...

Comment

As a Christian, it is people like this that give us a bad name...well and Westboro, but those guys are not really Christians. I am with Cregan Tur, I believe in creation, but the idea that God said, oh I think I will create a bird and then *poof* a bird appeared is not my view of creation.

I also have an untypical view on the Bible, I believe that it was a book full of moral stories, meant to convey a lifestyle that would make you a good and prosperous person. To take many of the stories literally to me seems a bit much, and that it was written by man is an immediate red flag. Do I believe in Jesus, yes, I believe a man named Jesus lived. Do I believe he was THE son of God...eh, something I have always struggled with.

I guess perhaps I have my doubts, but what person in life does not...we all do.
                        http://southern-fried-miniatures.webs.com/ - My website.

Comment

Originally posted by Orki View Post
                          In a statement that is supportive of CT's once you figure out what im saying (and especially coming from someone who certainly doesnt believe in any religious figurehead or imaginary friends) , the closest approximation to God that I have found in my life is the Universe itself. Which includes us, and everything in it.

The complexity of understanding it is beyond us, and always will be. The closer we look for that truth, the further it gets from the observer. Fact.

I'm with J.M.S. and the Minbari/Vorlons on this one, ok maybe a bit of Franklin too. No, seriously! Whether you call it God, or the Universe or whatever, it the same outcome. We ARE that God, that Universe. According to every single religion I can think of, God is everything.
                          We are all star-stuff, the Universe broken down into pieces of miraculous conciousness, in an eternal effort to understand and find meaning within/without ourselves, and the ultimate 'truth' which simply cannot exist. The 'truth' is fluid, subjective, evolving, and always moving away the closer we get.

We can call that truth God, Allah, Jehovah, the Universe or Brian for all It matters. Its all the same thing. How we show our appreciation for it (and disdain of those whom believe differently) however varies far too drastically for my liking. The Human Condition has shaped and led far too many fear-mongering zealots, and the longer they cling to outdated stories written by men, the more they will place suffering upon thier nieghbours whom believe differently.

Or on a lighter angle, the more hilarious bollox they will spew about coconuts while digging themselves an even bigger whole,while seemingly attempting to give the rest of Christianity a bad rep just by being associated with them. Religion is fine, it's all good intent generally. It's the fanatics that are an issue!

Interestingly...did you know that as observers, each and every one of us is at the exact center of our Universe? Remember that fact next time someone tells you that you're not the center of the universe. You are!

And you just gotta love South Park's take on it... Yes everyone, "the Mormans" was the correct answer, everyone else is off to Hell...

This is why most major religions have the same basic principles and processes...they all stem from the same source in all reality. I guess I would be more of a spiritualist than a Christian in the grand scheme of things then.
                          http://southern-fried-miniatures.webs.com/ - My website.

Comment

I think when it comes down to the nuts and bolts of creation we are like Orki said but Moby said more poetically, "Made of Stars". I too believe in Jesus but as a historical figure rather than a devine entity. You have to remember that the bible is a cherry picked collection of moral tales complied in the 14th century by a monk who had mother issues.

Comment

well once my tickets for Jurassic Park finally turn up I'll let you know if T-Rex is any good with coconuts.

This place is simply a case of people spreading their beliefs. Many religious organisations have plenty of money. Look at the Mormons. How much is it costing them to try and trace every persons genealogy?

I believe in science and I'm not a particularly religious person but I have no problem others believing in a God. Greater things on Heaven and Earth as they say. What I do have a problem with is people trying to ignore science because it doesnt fit with their aims. They dont care that the scientific world ridicules their 'museum' they just care about getting as many people through the door and brain washing them.

As I said I am not religious but it can have benefits. The morals behind a lot of religion is actually good and there's a lot of good work done by religious organisations then you get this sort of thing at the other end of the scale.

What intrigues me is why all these nutters seem to be in America? :cheeky:
                              Last edited by Darklord; 25-02-2011, 12:52 pm.
                              Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Working...
                              X