Baaah!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baaah!

So, I noticed I got myself a ton of awards... That's nice and all, but I can't find why or what the 'Goat herder' reward is. Anyone able to enlighten me in this issue? :D

Goat Herder is your 'rank' among the mighty, then you move up to Cabana and the girls can have their fun
    "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Comment

If you click on the quick links tab towards the top of the page and then select experience you will be able to see all the awards and achievemnets and what they are from from the tabs on that page
      "women are like minis - both are expensive hobbies, there's always better looking ones on the internet, many dont look so good with age. Only difference is minis are easier to strip" - Darklord

"If you love something set it free. If it loves you it will come back for revenge" - From the Reaper Dark Maiden box.

Comment

Just a few more posts and you'll have reached the dubious honour of Cabana boyhood :insertevillaughhere
        "We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area" - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
        "I think they should all be topless, they're just more fun that way" - Vegascat
        "I once hit a guy in the face with a crap" - NeatPete
        "The doctor put me on a course of placebos," said the lady in the straw hat. "But I don't take them. I'm saving them all up for a mock suicide attempt."
        "Unleash a rancid potpourri of lunacy!" - Games Workshop Website.
        "I used to be Sheogorath but I took an arrow to the knee."

Comment

@Undave: I'd better waste those posts on something counter-productive then! :D

Thing is, I've found the achievement page, that was easy enough since it's in the same spot in every other forum that has it as well, and thus I've found every other achievement and award, but not those ranking 'awards'...

Thanks all!

At least I know what that is now then and I won't get too shocked when it changes. You see, I'm a bit of an achievement whore and I miight get a little obsessed over where they come from. :D

Comment

Working...
          X