Wampies RESULTS - well almost...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wampies RESULTS - well almost...

There are a number of categories where we have a tie for nominations.
    So, without further ado wampers I have to ask you to vote again, selecting from those listed below. Please PM me with your votes.
    Hey, don't blame me, I just collected the votes from the few people that submitted.

Here are the categories:
    -Most improved

choose between: MaGie and Boris

-Best painted contest mini

choose between Lexi's 'Little Red Riding Hood' and Orki's 'End of Days'

-Most fun theme entry

3 way tie!
    choose between wag's 'Over there Dummy' & 'Ooops!' and KDLynch 'Calling occupants'

-Best thread

choose between: Cool Minis and Taboo subjects

-Most helpful member

choose between: Exilesjjb and Shanerozzel

-Best post

another 3 way tie
    choose between Scott's 'favourite food' & 'Spend $10m' and Boris' 'Peer Assessment'

-Best contribution to the hobby

choose between: Exiles' 'Help for Heroes' and Darklord for 'running Wamp'

-Best winge on Wamp

choose between: Boris' 'Razorback' and ? 'GW losing money'

-Most abstract thread/reply

choose between: Orki going all Zen and something by Warhammergrimmace

Now I know some of these are rather vague but that's how the votes came in - I don't make 'em, I only count 'em.

Now, let's have those votes and congratulate our winners.
    "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Just a quick bump to try and get this wrapped up.
    "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Comment

Wow, this is still really close ! More votes please

Comment

Come on peeps get you voting hats on plz!

Comment

Wot he sed !

Comment

I haz voteded! If wag got my PM anyway.
            The eyes!, the EYES!!

...tapping fingers impatiently...

Comment

You did Roger, thank you.

Comment

I did I did.

Comment

Voting is now CLOSED

Hey, stop that cheering!

Comment

Woooo!

I'm pretty sure I voted, I can see some of my nominations in the post earlier. :P

Comment

Working...
                    X