Americans love their fast food

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Americans love their fast food

just dont tell em you ran out of chicken nuggets!!

Shop at the Wampstore

"I said i want a litre a cola!!!"

Comment

Rofl! And the next car just drives up like nothing happened :funny:
      "We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area" - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
      "I think they should all be topless, they're just more fun that way" - Vegascat
      "I once hit a guy in the face with a crap" - NeatPete
      "The doctor put me on a course of placebos," said the lady in the straw hat. "But I don't take them. I'm saving them all up for a mock suicide attempt."
      "Unleash a rancid potpourri of lunacy!" - Games Workshop Website.
      "I used to be Sheogorath but I took an arrow to the knee."

Comment

Nugget Junkie, what do they put in the nuggets over there.

Shame there is no sound, I would love to hear what she was yelling.
        Some people have one of those days, I have one of those lives.

Comment

"What do you mean its only 9am and you aren't serving nuggets?! I've been smoking crack all night and really wants some MF'n nuggets bit(h! Don't make me come in there and beat that fat ass! ....blah blah blah I'm white trash....Supersize my fat ass, litre cola, crack is a powerfull drug. I'm on unemployment, welfare and now youtube."

Comment

Awesome! Though I think when the chick working pulled her inside by the hair she shoudl have REALLY worked over the blonde chick. There is NO WAY I could have resisted handing out a supersized ass whuppin'.
            "Who needs weights? Animals don't lift weights, and animals are STRONG!"
            -Chuck "the Truck" Wallace

Comment

Must be like catnip!

Heres a funny 'fight' that erupts after one fellow wants a cheeseburger but can't get one or something.

Not work safe or kiddy safe it has swearing! Plus a lookalike of Paul Rudd!

Comment

What's really funny about that last one is that he gets his butt handed to him by the tall thin guy, and what's more he goes out of his way to just subdue the jerk and not hurt him.
                Some tales are best left for the light of day.

Check out my website at www.talespinnerminis.com.

Comment

According to news reports, the woman in the McDonald's drive-thru wanted McNuggets but was told they were still serving breakfast. I have not heard if she was under the influence or simply snapped her cap. The guy in the 2nd video showed a lot of self-restraint; I probably would have landed myself in jail.
                  My CMON Gallery

EBAY!!

Comment

that redneck got has ass whooped

Comment

the thin guy was a ninja lol :11_002:
                      I dont need luck what i need is valium!:grin

my blog http://ogreninjastudio.blogspot.com/

Comment

:grin
                        Does remind me of the old London night buses. Fights over different forms of fast food were a regular occurrence at the weekend. Nowadays you do that and you get stabbed though...
                        CMON Gallery / Me on Putty&Paint/ Wamp Gallery / Black Hand Painting Blog
                        Originally posted by TheProdigalGamer
                        You people scare me

Comment

Working...
                        X