Early Bday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Bday...

Morning everyone. I just got my order today..I just had to get a pic of this for you as well..
    A drop pod..I do not know why but I wanna build one.. a Giant which is there to be converted into a Skaven Hell Pit Abomination in the near future...ohhh the accessories in the pack.. so many nice thingies.. from a scared empire man, to a skeleton sign, a raven, a shield, a smashed goblin (this goes to my doomwheel base heheheheheh) plus lots of hands, heads, weapons!! a really nice mini in my opinion
    2 Skaven Jezzails, the Space Marines Masters of the Chapter (wicked and macho looks on these hehe), the Imperial Guard Regimental advisors. I got this mainly for the astropath mini.. a skaven warlock engineer and the AOW Imperial War priest..
    plus things from Gale Force 9 and GW..
    Now I just need to wait for my bday :)
    DSCF0899.JPG
    Err..is human right..

Nice haul T-B, should keep you busy for a while

A community driven repository aimed at the whole miniature painting community.
    Contributions can be made directly in the Wiki or by contacting the admin team here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The concept of 'why' is way more important to understand than the question of 'how' (which is only ever a variation of 'get paint - paint paint')." - Orki, November 2010.

Comment

Yeah, keep us posted with progress pics.

Comment

Gotta love parcels nice haul!
        Oooh. That's a BINGO!
        This is grapeshot. This is what it does.

Comment

Very nice assortment!
          To equate intelligence and wisdom with occupation is, at best, insulting.

Comment

I love the advisors three pack! I finished the astropath yesterday and was gonna post pics, but we can't find the camera around here!
            "Who needs weights? Animals don't lift weights, and animals are STRONG!"
            -Chuck "the Truck" Wallace

Comment

yes, it is gonna be a full summer ahead of me.. The astropath is wicked...It kinda reminds me of Spock..
              I do not know where to start from.. I need to finish the doomwheel first.. I think I am gonna open up all kits and set up an assembly line here...
              oh! any ideas how to fix bend pewter swords?? The only alternative in my mind is to remove the blade, and glue a plastic powersword blade on..I cannot get the blade straight enough..
              Err..is human right..

Comment

nice haul .... :)
                Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says " oh crap....she's awake!~

Comment

Try laying the sword part on a flat surface and then tapping it gently to flatten it out.
                  "women are like minis - both are expensive hobbies, there's always better looking ones on the internet, many dont look so good with age. Only difference is minis are easier to strip" - Darklord

"If you love something set it free. If it loves you it will come back for revenge" - From the Reaper Dark Maiden box.

Comment

yes put the sword between two flat surfaces and press them, great looking haul looks like a fun summer for you.
                    Peace James
                    https://www.facebook.com/exilespainting/
                    https://www.instagram.com/exilespainting/

Comment

& if that doesn't work, depending on the size of sword, you could try replacing it with a nail hammered flat
                      Oooh. That's a BINGO!
                      This is grapeshot. This is what it does.

Comment

Working...
                      X