Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Billy's goat. He's got to be lonely with Billy gone and all, BTW, has anyone fed him lately?
    Keeper quote: "I've got 10 inches, here!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by lizcam
      It's Billy's goat. He's got to be lonely with Billy gone and all, BTW, has anyone fed him lately?
      Dont goats eat anything? Just put something down it'll soon disappear :)

Comment

• :shock:
        that explains the rash of mini grass skirts the natives are sporting lately
        Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says " oh crap....she's awake!~

Comment

• Originally posted by wiccanpony
          :shock:
          that explains the rash of mini grass skirts the natives are sporting lately
          No. That was just me.
          With a thousand lights, hit them right between the eyes.

Comment

• We know Duckie. You'll do anything to get up a skirt. The thing I can't figure is why the guys skirts have shortened as well........Anything you want to tell us?

Comment

• Originally posted by lizcam
              We know Duckie. You'll do anything to get up a skirt. The thing I can't figure is why the guys skirts have shortened as well........Anything you want to tell us?
              More importantly, would we want to hear it???
              "...but sorry looks like a primary school project!" - my best review yet! :thumbsup:

Comment

• Anyone wanna buy me a bottle of the hard stuff? The ex got kicked out of his apartment last night and wants to move back in here and thanks to California law there isn't much I can do to stop him. I need strong drink. po'ed :wimper: :rant :censored :trust

Comment

• You know my opinion of the Ex... *snip snip*
                  The eyes!, the EYES!!

...tapping fingers impatiently...

Comment

• What law says he can move back in?

Comment

• I think it's called Arnie's Law - "I'll be back"
                      "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Comment

• :ROFL

If we're married and he co-owns the house and there's no restraining order I can't keep him out. Has to do with community property.

Comment

• and restraining orders are "only words on paper", get the spray just in case
                          Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says " oh crap....she's awake!~

Comment

• I think it's similar here, technically I still half own my wifes house, so I could walk back in anytime. But she's welcome to it :) So when's the divorce Liz?

Comment

• Very Very soon. Especially after this. I want to be done before March or April if I can. I'm sick of this half-way in between crap.

Comment

• Drums beat, feet stamp in dance as the local natives rejoice in the coming of a new Cabana Boy.

Near by under silken open sided canopies, reposing in splendor are the High Priestess, Mamma Joy and the Witch, before them is the veteran cabana boy Waghorn on hands and knees a large wooden tray of edibles rests upon his bare back. From this tray the three women pick and chose morsels from the bounty of land, sky and sea.

As the Three eat and drink, they spy Rock coming down the beach from the docks dragging a struggling figure.........ahhh, perhaps this is the new Cabana Boy, but it is still far to make out who it is...........

“Quiet Wag, we’ll have none of your hysterical sobbing”

Comment

Working...
                                X