X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:bestpost:
    Keeper quote: "I've got 10 inches, here!!"

Comment

Oh that is sooo good! Thank you young lady.
      "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Comment

:) The “Island” looks serene, warm azure seas lap over the black sand beaches, but all is not what it seems. Back among the trees and huts figures are seen moving with a purpose.

At the witching hour tomorrow a whole New Year is born and must be greeted with festivities, strong drink and the New Year Sacrifice to Madam Pele.

The High Priestess has hired a new assistant to help her with the holy duties to the Volcano Goddess. Also it haas been decided that “the horn less goat” will not be sacrificed this year, instead Rock has kindly donated a case of two hundred year old scotch, a roast pig and the dart impaled coconuts that protected Wags hind side.

Please check with Rock for any fireworks, drinks and munches....... all on the house of course
        Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says " oh crap....she's awake!~

Comment

Originally posted by wiccanpony
          :) Also it haas been decided that “the horn less goat” will not be sacrificed this year,
          So Billy's safe for another year then?

Comment

FEAST!!!!!!!!

Boy am I hungry :)

Comment

Originally posted by lizcam
              :) Also it haas been decided that “the horn less goat” will not be sacrificed this year,
              So Billy's safe for another year then?

only because I need a jockey for the seasons sea turtle races :twisted:
              Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says " oh crap....she's awake!~

Comment

Dawn rose over the aftermath of Tiki Pub’s first New Year Bash..... empty bottles of champagne rolled at the shore line, mixed in with pig bones, paper streamers and confetti.

Rock was threading his way between sleeping groups and gently waking the native girls and boys, who raised graceful gather their garments and left the nights drunken beaus to their fate..........................Island Nurse :twisted:

Comment

-walks in and kicks drunken party go-ers in the bums-

Gi' up you fools! Ye'll catch yer death 'ere on da beach! I'm Momma Joy an' I be da nurse. I gotta cure fer whad ailes ya in ya needs it. But don' let me catch ya drinkin' no more dis day 'cause if I does no cure fer you!

Comment

the Witch sits at the rustic bar, sipping a “sex on the beach” eyeing the figure next to Mamma Joy, holding for her a sun umbrella and a dead chicken......could it be the Loa Baron Samedi ?????? :shock:

Comment

• Originally posted by wiccanpony
                      :) Also it haas been decided that “the horn less goat” will not be sacrificed this year
                      And as I'm still here the waghorn has also escaped being sacrificed :D
                      "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Comment

• Originally posted by waghorn41
                        :) Also it haas been decided that “the horn less goat” will not be sacrificed this year
                        And as I'm still here the waghorn has also escaped being sacrificed :D
                        Dont speak too soon - last Day of Xmas is the 6th they could be waiting :twisted:

Comment

• Tuxie walks over to the bar. He looks shattered - it's been a long Xmas. Orders himself a beer then watches the new Nurse. Curious as to who this new comer is.

Comment

• Me too. Was she here all along and we just didn't know it? Hmmm......

You being who you are could probably dig up the truth in the matter.

Comment

• He wants the truth? HE CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
                              The eyes!, the EYES!!

...tapping fingers impatiently...

Comment

• No Momma Joy is a new one on me. Unless it's Billy incognito :evil:

Comment

Working...
                                X