X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep 'im up there for the Xmas season. Pleeeeaaaaasssssse :woohoo:

Comment

Watch out everybody, especially Roger, Liz has taken on the persona of the Nutcracker.
      These coconut shells should protect me, does my bum look big in them
      "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Comment

Originally posted by waghorn41
        Watch out everybody, especially Roger, Liz has taken on the persona of the Nutcracker.
        These coconut shells should protect me, does my bum look big in them

ahhhhhh....which are which?? ;p
        Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says " oh crap....she's awake!~

Comment

the shells are the hairy ones behind me trying to cover my delicate pink posterior
          "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Comment

Watch out Ian Liz is bringing round friends now, and she's already threatened to bring out the whips :lol:

Comment

:D.. Guess who the OTHER one I invited was?

UBIE! hehehehehehehehe I invited ubie to join our little group. :applause

I'm thinking of hauling Undave over here by his nads too. :party

I'm evil. :flamedevil:
              Keeper quote: "I've got 10 inches, here!!"

Comment

Nooooooooooooo, if we get Ubie and Undave then the squirrels would follow, as well as the damn mimes! :sofa
                The eyes!, the EYES!!

...tapping fingers impatiently...

Comment

<Tiki pub is lit up like a wonderland from the north. Mechanical elves decorate the big palmtree by the lagoon endlessly to the hum of motors and gears. A mechanical santa falls into and climbs out of a fiberglass chimney on the hut's grass roof to the endless blaring of cheery christmas caroles. There are pointsetta shaped candles floating lit in the pool and the cabana boy is wearing a red fur trimmed thong and a santa hat as he goes around doing his chores, back-side coconuts riddled with darts. The hula dancers are resplendant in costumes that would do vegas show girls proud. Lizcam walks in dressed in a bright red sarong and a fur halter, a bag of goodies over her shoulder>

Well boys, it's almost Chirstmas. I think the place looks lovely. I have presents for all of you and a feast (island style) is on it's way. Got anything you want to drop under the tree?

Comment

more cabana boys please
                    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says " oh crap....she's awake!~

Comment

Someone to help me find my way back. I've dug a whole catacomb of tunnels down here.
                      The eyes!, the EYES!!

...tapping fingers impatiently...

Comment

<Tuxie staggers in> I need a drink. Preferable both long and strong. <he then collapses on the floor>

Comment

<In walks the Island Nurse, a large native woman of the fiercest order. She picks up Tuxie, slings him over her shoulder one-handed and walks into a room in the back issueing order as she goes in native dialect. Her followers, of which there are many, scurry to do her bidding, grabbing bottles from the bar and dragging in a big cooking pot full of boiling water.>

Don' you worry abou' him none. He be right as rain in a bit. Jus' go back o yer drinkin' an' havin' fun.

Comment

This fur trim on the thong tickles

Comment

Need help scratching that?

erm..........

Did I just type that out loud? :oops:

Comment

Down a bit, left a bit, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Working...
                                X