This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by knott47 View Post
    Christ, they all taste of monkey ****..........you haven't!
    You need to lick them twice to be able to tell which monkey last used them and organise them by largest primate first.

And because of your constant whinging you are not allowed to look up the names or different types of monkey on the internet.
    "women are like minis - both are expensive hobbies, there's always better looking ones on the internet, many dont look so good with age. Only difference is minis are easier to strip" - Darklord

"If you love something set it free. If it loves you it will come back for revenge" - From the Reaper Dark Maiden box.

Comment

• If I were you I'd hurry up as well. All that monkey smell tends to make the monkeys rather... enthusiastic...
      "We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area" - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
      "I think they should all be topless, they're just more fun that way" - Vegascat
      "I once hit a guy in the face with a crap" - NeatPete
      "The doctor put me on a course of placebos," said the lady in the straw hat. "But I don't take them. I'm saving them all up for a mock suicide attempt."
      "Unleash a rancid potpourri of lunacy!" - Games Workshop Website.
      "I used to be Sheogorath but I took an arrow to the knee."

Comment

• time to er..shell the monkey nuts?
        "Resin...I think I just threw up a little" - ARG
        I have not bought a miniature since Nov 2010.

Comment

• Okay, so I guess Sleep Talking Man was correct in calling them monkey nuts. I don't think I have ever called them that though.
          The eyes!, the EYES!!

...tapping fingers impatiently...

Comment

• I don't really like nuts but I had heard about monkey nuts before. I assumed they were more like Brazil nuts though.
            "We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area" - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
            "The doctor put me on a course of placebos," said the lady in the straw hat. "But I don't take them. I'm saving them all up for a mock suicide attempt."

Comment

• Brazil nuts - are they waxed ?
              "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Comment

• Big difference between monkey nuts (peanuts) and Brazil nuts

"women are like minis - both are expensive hobbies, there's always better looking ones on the internet, many dont look so good with age. Only difference is minis are easier to strip" - Darklord

"If you love something set it free. If it loves you it will come back for revenge" - From the Reaper Dark Maiden box.

Comment

• Interesting, had never heard of monkey nuts before.
                  http://noddwyr.wordpress.com/

The roundest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.
                  Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

Comment

• Liz posted a thread about this very subject the other day.
                    The eyes!, the EYES!!

...tapping fingers impatiently...

Comment

• Must have missed that. I was still A Cabana Boy then so i must have been working hard, but now I am relieved of that burden so ill have more time.
                      http://noddwyr.wordpress.com/

The roundest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.
                      Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

Comment

• Well, I think I finally have all the lights hung. Why did Liz want a re-creation of the Wizards of Winter house anyway?

Sheesh, I need a good stiff drink to warm me up. What's on tap?

Oh look! Monkey nuts!
                        W.a.s. Awestruck member of the Waghorn Appreciation Society

And keep an eye on WAMP's Classified Ads!

Comment

• You've still got the kitchen floor to scrub before a drink or two.....
                          http://musketswordpaint.wordpress.com/
                          http://irregular-magazine.com
                          http://warhammergrimace.wordpress.com/
                          http://paper.li/jbhubbard

Ryan Dancey, Vice President of Wizards of the Coast, believed that TSR failed because of "...a near total inability to listen to its customers, hear what they were saying, and make changes to make those customers happy."

Comment

• But I'm Chief Cabana now! I'll get one of the lesser cabanas to lick the floor clean. I believe I've graduated to using toothbrushes.
                            W.a.s. Awestruck member of the Waghorn Appreciation Society

And keep an eye on WAMP's Classified Ads!

Comment

• Greetings! What can a lowly Cabana Boy expect from his first visit to the Tikki bar? Or is it safer not to ask? Gotta love the monkey nuts though, especially in bars that let you throw the shells on the floor!

Edit- just realised I'm a lowly goat herder and will be shown the back door immediately, sorry! (getting ideas above my station already!)
                              Last edited by Sparks; 30-01-2011, 09:57 am.

Comment

• Pheeeeewww! Can any one smell goats?

Comment

Working...
                                X