X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EldinTux
    Only one?
    It's a big one
    "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Comment

Good!

Comment

<walks in, kicks the tiger who starts to bite back but takes one look and slincks away. Plops self on nearest stool>

Rock. Something strong and painful. I need to get hemmered fast. Mother in Laws are *****es and I don't ever want to be like that.
        Keeper quote: "I've got 10 inches, here!!"

Comment

I'll get that one Liz - you look like you need it!

Comment

liz, i have a back rub and a tequila sunrise with your name on it, Hell i'll even throw in some prok scratchings
            Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

Prok Scratchings? Don't they hurt?

Comment

PING PONG
                Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

We have Whiff Whaff here? Excellent, who's up for a game?
                  "...but sorry looks like a primary school project!" - my best review yet! :thumbsup:

Comment

If you explain what Whiff Whaff is I might be up for it. But it sounds like something that has to do with gassiou bodily emissions.

Comment

It's the fine British game that table tennis descended from. Ask Boris
                      "...but sorry looks like a primary school project!" - my best review yet! :thumbsup:

Comment

I see. Another of those things we gave a proper name to. Like soccor and french fries. OK. I'll play you. But you do know I have bum knees, right? So you'll have to spot me some points. Or would you prefer darts?

Comment

clapping hands......cabana boy!

you're needed to climb and string the holiday lights on the plam trees and village huts
                          Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says " oh crap....she's awake!~

Comment

Originally posted by wiccanpony
                            clapping hands......cabana boy!

you're needed to climb and string the holiday lights on the plam trees and village huts
                            Liz now we can play darts :evil:

Comment

(in best Bluebottle [Goons] voice)
                              Hey, be careful where you're throwing dem things.
                              Owwwwwww
                              I've been darted on the derriere, you dirty rotten swines you.
                              "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Comment

:devil:

<throws another>

BULLSEYE!

Comment

Working...
                                X