Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've always lived dangerously especially when I've had the Tiki special drink :twisted:

Comment

you seem to be up late at night..... what are you a vampire
      Keeper quote: "I've got 10 inches, here!!"

Comment

Nah just having a few problems sleeping atm. So I'm 'monitoring' the forum & getting a bit of painting done :)

Comment

Poor Tuxie. Have a full turkey dinner with all the trimmings. Puts a whole country to sleep on Thanksgiving. If you ever wanted to take over the US do it after dinner on Thanksgiving. No one will move a muscle to stop you.

Comment

Hey perhaps I could make myself President? :ROFL

Comment

Right I'd better get these drinks delivered, tray 1 for Liz with a Jack Daniels, screwdriver, vodka martini, rum & coke and an angustura bitters on the side. Tray 2 is Donna's; Southern Comfort, pinacolada, rum punch, manhattan and a shot of shnapps. Tray 3 is DL's; just 6 pints of Bitter and a scotch chaser and last of all Tuxie, a glass of orange juce 'cos he's too young. That should keep you all busy for at least - 3 minutes?
              "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Comment

Waghorn, you're a very good cabana boy. Thank you. I think I'll give you a new costume to wear. Something with a bit more fabric. A speedo perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by waghorn41
                  ...last of all Tuxie, a glass of orange juce 'cos he's too young....
                  You insolent Cabana Boy go see your mistress for a beating!!!

Down the orange juice - well I aint gonna waste it.

Now boy go fetch me a proper drink!!!!

Comment

laying under the warm tropical sun, sampling my tray of beverages......feeling the buzz
                    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says " oh crap....she's awake!~

Comment

Where's the buzz coming from? New toy? ;)
                      The eyes!, the EYES!!

...tapping fingers impatiently...

Comment

o.O Liz it's your turn , we could use a new Coconut Boy
                        Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says " oh crap....she's awake!~

Comment

RUN!

Comment

I think.......Billy should be the coconut boy. At least while he's still in town. Then.......DL. Yah. DL. He got off easy as mop boy. We'll get him here!

Comment

:whistle: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts... :whistle:

Oh Donna, here's that crate of batteries you ordered!
                              "...but sorry looks like a primary school project!" - my best review yet! :thumbsup:

Comment

Liz Liz Liz! Billy wont let me have spiders in the Grotoo. Can I bring them here?

Comment

Working...
                                X