Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm glad the suns out here, I need more sunshine. Gimme the rays!
    "Resin...I think I just threw up a little" - ARG
    I have not bought a miniature since Nov 2010.

Comment

• Originally posted by Undave
      I overheard one of the Freakbar virgins saying she'd recently been trimming her bush so I brought her over for a spot of topiary, seeing as it's getting a bit overgrown in here :twisted:
      OW! Watch what you're doing with that thing you crazy.... Hel-lo......
      Will paint for food

http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/Kester
      http://www.richplanet.net

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris
        I'm glad the suns out here, I need more sunshine. Gimme the rays!

Is that enough Rays or do you want some more?
        "We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area" - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
        "I think they should all be topless, they're just more fun that way" - Vegascat
        "I once hit a guy in the face with a crap" - NeatPete
        "The doctor put me on a course of placebos," said the lady in the straw hat. "But I don't take them. I'm saving them all up for a mock suicide attempt."
        "Unleash a rancid potpourri of lunacy!" - Games Workshop Website.
        "I used to be Sheogorath but I took an arrow to the knee."

Comment

• Undave, who let you on the board anyway?
          Keeper quote: "I've got 10 inches, here!!"

Comment

• Tuxie I presume :P
            "We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area" - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
            "The doctor put me on a course of placebos," said the lady in the straw hat. "But I don't take them. I'm saving them all up for a mock suicide attempt."

Comment

• I blame Brett :)

Comment

• me too
                Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

• The Witch sits by the Bar imbibing an island martini, across her lap lies a leather leash, attached to a matching collar this months cabana boy toy “Waghorn”.

She runs her fingers through his sweaty locks, now and then caresses an ear with her nails. Looking up she turns her attention toward Kester, a smile graces her lips and a faint speck of glowing red lights eyes.

“Welcome little Hedge Witch”. She glances at the lightning and turns back, “has Thor come to challenge Madame Pele” with the rumble of thunder comes an equal rumbling of the Volcano.
                  Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says " oh crap....she's awake!~

Comment

• mummy! :wimper:

Comment

• Originally posted by wiccanpony
                      The Witch sits by the Bar imbibing an island martini, across her lap lies a leather leash, attached to a matching collar this months cabana boy toy “Waghorn”.

She runs her fingers through his sweaty locks, now and then caresses an ear with her rails. Looking up she turns her attention toward Kester, a smile graces her lips and a faint speck of glowing red lights eyes.

“Welcome little Hedge Witch”. She glances at the lightning and turns back, “has Thor come to challenge Madame Pele” with the rumble of thunder comes an equal rumbling of the Volcano.
                      Or the island Goddess maybe? (I think I'm the high preistess or something important-y like that. I'll have to go dust off the books and see.)
                      Keeper quote: "I've got 10 inches, here!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by wiccanpony
                        The Witch sits by the Bar imbibing an island martini, across her lap lies a leather leash, attached to a matching collar this months cabana boy toy “Waghorn”.

She runs her fingers through his sweaty locks, now and then caresses an ear with her rails. Looking up she turns her attention toward Kester, a smile graces her lips and a faint speck of glowing red lights eyes.

We are alike, you and I. You feel it don't you. you can feel the power of the island coursing through your veins like liquid fire. They are not like us, these mortals, they are weak, fragile, they do not feel what we feel. The time is coming, witch, when decisions must be made. Lines must be drawn in the sand. Sides must be taken. Us at the top. Them at the bottom. I offer you a chance to rule, not just this island, but the whole world. Join with me...
                        Will paint for food

Comment

• err, Kester. Mind the ...

*sounds of Kester's cries as he fails to notice the deep hole in the sand as he wandered forward making his grand speech*

Oh well, maybe the Tibetans will help him back, after they've cleaned the Yak dung off him.
                          The eyes!, the EYES!!

...tapping fingers impatiently...

Comment

• Could... er ...could one of you mortals give me a hand out of this.... what IS that smell....
                            Will paint for food

Comment

• Can't leave giant holes just lying around, it's a health and safety issue!
                              *starts filling in the hole* Did you hear something? Sounded like a faint scream?
                              *shrugs, and continues filling the hole*
                              "Resin...I think I just threw up a little" - ARG
                              I have not bought a miniature since Nov 2010.

Comment

• Hmm... Looks like someone planted a hedge witch.

Comment

Working...
                                X