Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liz, you ought to try some of the good stuff when you come over. I'm sure it will be another education amongst all the other "educating" you'll be getting up to...
    "We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area" - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
    "I think they should all be topless, they're just more fun that way" - Vegascat
    "I once hit a guy in the face with a crap" - NeatPete
    "The doctor put me on a course of placebos," said the lady in the straw hat. "But I don't take them. I'm saving them all up for a mock suicide attempt."
    "Unleash a rancid potpourri of lunacy!" - Games Workshop Website.
    "I used to be Sheogorath but I took an arrow to the knee."

Comment

• Cider used to be my favourite tipple, until I had to give up alcohol.
      The eyes!, the EYES!!

...tapping fingers impatiently...

Comment

• I've had to give it up too - week long hangovers from a couple of drinks just aren't worth it.
        I just need to remember I can't drink and I'll be ok. Forgot during the work pub quiz the other week, really fancied a drink then remembered at the bottom of the glass. Had to drink 3 pints of water for the rest of the evening to stave it off.
        "Resin...I think I just threw up a little" - ARG
        I have not bought a miniature since Nov 2010.

Comment

• I drink once in a while but not like I did in my youth. After that night in Topenga Canyon I've given up having periods of my life blacked out. one or two and I'm good.
          Keeper quote: "I've got 10 inches, here!!"

Comment

• If anyone wants a drink with a side order of cold virus feel free to help yourself. *sniff*
            "Resin...I think I just threw up a little" - ARG
            I have not bought a miniature since Nov 2010.

Comment

• Hmmm.... I haven't checked this place out in a while. I can't imagine giving up the bottle. Man.... Fun times are fun, fun times on beer are even better. But with kids and stuff I find getting the time for a good honest hangover not as easy to get as it used to be.
              "Who needs weights? Animals don't lift weights, and animals are STRONG!"
              -Chuck "the Truck" Wallace

Comment

• I never really used to get hangovers. Nowadays I occasionally feel a bit queasy the morning after but otherwise fine.
                "We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area" - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
                "I think they should all be topless, they're just more fun that way" - Vegascat
                "I once hit a guy in the face with a crap" - NeatPete
                "The doctor put me on a course of placebos," said the lady in the straw hat. "But I don't take them. I'm saving them all up for a mock suicide attempt."
                "Unleash a rancid potpourri of lunacy!" - Games Workshop Website.
                "I used to be Sheogorath but I took an arrow to the knee."

Comment

• cranberry margarita for Liz
                  Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says " oh crap....she's awake!~

Comment

• Hush Donna. You're supposed to be my friend! Besides, I was only buzzed a bit. Not slubbering, forget the world drunk.

Comment

• Mango juice please! bah, I'm now Top Poster since Liz has been made moderator. I've lost my Super WAMP rank and I'll not get to know what the next one is until someone else aside from me and the mods/admins reach 2500 posts. Pfft!
                      The eyes!, the EYES!!

Comment

• i could just tell you
                        Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

• Where's the fun in that?

Comment

• Besides, I get to tease him untill he finds out. Don't tell him.

Comment

• :s**t
                              The eyes!, the EYES!!

Comment

• Waiting for Waghorn to show up do the Witch's toenails
                                Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says " oh crap....she's awake!~

Comment

Working...
                                X