Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And don't forget the massage for the men!
    When I was Cabana boy I had to attend to Liz and Donna; back rubs, foot massage etc. Have you seen the witch's toenails? :faint
    "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Comment

• Originally posted by waghorn41
      And don't forget the massage for the men!
      When I was Cabana boy I had to attend to Liz and Donna; back rubs, foot massage etc. Have you seen the witch's toenails? :faint

it took many beatings with a willow switch on Wags bare backside to train him to say “toenails” not his usual gee those are cute cloven hoofs
      Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says " oh crap....she's awake!~

Comment

• Hmm, a foot massage eh? You don't mind if I use this nice bottle of chilli oil do you? Or this nice bottle of Henderson's!
        (Well I'll need something to take the smell away right?)
        And I might need the dremlel for the full pedicure experience...
        "Resin...I think I just threw up a little" - ARG
        I have not bought a miniature since Nov 2010.

Comment

• :lmao: :ROFL
          "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Comment

• :( Carp.....Rock something off the rocks, my lower back is killing me!!!!!!
            Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says " oh crap....she's awake!~

Comment

• So now I appear to be a Chief Cabana. Does that mean I get to boss Boris around?
              "We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area" - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
              "I think they should all be topless, they're just more fun that way" - Vegascat
              "I once hit a guy in the face with a crap" - NeatPete
              "The doctor put me on a course of placebos," said the lady in the straw hat. "But I don't take them. I'm saving them all up for a mock suicide attempt."
              "Unleash a rancid potpourri of lunacy!" - Games Workshop Website.
              "I used to be Sheogorath but I took an arrow to the knee."

Comment

• You may want to rethink that.... :D

Comment

• Unfortunately Undave you're still subject to the wishes of Liz and Donna, it just means you now have more responsibilities, and worse punishments for getting things wrong.
                  The eyes!, the EYES!!

...tapping fingers impatiently...

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris
                    You may want to rethink that.... :D
                    Less of that you! Drop and give me 20.

20 what I don't know. How about £20?
                    "We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area" - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer
                    "The doctor put me on a course of placebos," said the lady in the straw hat. "But I don't take them. I'm saving them all up for a mock suicide attempt."

Comment

• might be better with euros in this economy
                      Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

• 20 insults maybe? That's something I could probably manage.

OK, count 'em.

You're an arrogant (1), egotistic (2), necrotic (3) festering (4) swamp rat (5), who only posts on this forum because you haven't found the browser quit button (6), and ...

Sorry, my hearts just not in it and it was getting mean. I'll do 20 press ups in my mind instead if you like, or send you £20 by telepathy - It's almost as tangible as real banking ;)

Sorry Chief.

Comment

• :woohoo: £20 worth of imaginary drinks for everyone! :drunk

Comment

• erm....in the US thats barely enough to get you buzzed.
                            Keeper quote: "I've got 10 inches, here!!"

Comment

• I'm not surprised with the state of your beer :roll:

Over here £20 will get me about 6 pints of Old Rosie. At 7.3% that's enough to get most people more than buzzed heheh :cheers

Comment

• If you're using the virtual £20 to buy Old Rosie you are most welcome undave - in fact I'll join you and have a half. Can't drink too much of the pink wonder cos I'm rocking on my heels from a few sips :)

Comment

Working...
                                X