This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lizcam
    I'm the one dating under my age but that's Mr Waghorn.
    Erm - I'm actually a bit older than you and I'm in the next decade. Sorry, 3 decades 'cos you're only 21 :D
    "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Comment

• Originally posted by waghorn41
      Erm - I'm actually a bit older than you and I'm in the next decade. Sorry, 3 decades 'cos you're only 21 :D
      is she confusing her IQ with her age again!
      Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

• I guess this is where I'm supposed to defend my Lady's honour, but maybe I'll just bring her oop north. She'll do far more damage than I ever could.

:shock:
        The eyes!, the EYES!!

...tapping fingers impatiently...

Comment

• Talk about post padding, Tuxie has nicked one of mine and changed it to his. Tssk! (In the locked wamp announcement Wyrd thread).
          The eyes!, the EYES!!

Comment

• Go re read it - you own it again!!!!! There was a reason but I wont embaraas Brett :twisted:

Comment

• Wag with an evil glint in his eye locks Springbok in the basement and herds everyone over to CMON to vote for his response to the challenge:

http://www.coolminiornot.com/212417

There's a free drink for all who do - well a cyber one anyway
              "I lOVE your attitude Wag - painting for the hell of it, because you want to - one of the best things I did was invite you over here as to me you invoke the wamp spirit perfectly." - thankyou DL !

"...you've done things with Blood Bowl Orcs that I wouldn't have thought possible. Certainly wouldn't have thought they were sensible!..." - Lobo, Iron Painter 8 competition

Comment

• Already done Wag, already done.
                Keeper quote: "I've got 10 inches, here!!"

Comment

• Voted. I'll have that drink now.
                  The eyes!, the EYES!!

Comment

• Two votes, great! - That's a cheap round of drinks :D

Comment

• voted i like it
                      Shop at the Wampstore

Comment

• I was told to come here for my costume...
                        Will paint for food

http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/Kester
                        http://www.richplanet.net

Comment

• It's in that small box on the bar counter.
                          The eyes!, the EYES!!

Comment

• by small box, roger means that "ring box"
                            Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says " oh crap....she's awake!~

Comment

• Okay, I'd like a nice cool drink please. I don't know whether to celebrate or not with this being my 1000th post. I guess I'll wait and see what my new title is.
                              The eyes!, the EYES!!

Comment

• Your a Super WaMP!
                                Keeper quote: "I've got 10 inches, here!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X